Duel of the fates part 2

The distant fighters outside the death star were forming a blockade against the rebellion. Our ally seemed to be struggling as much as we were in the fight against the empire.

"Master Kenobi!"

"Caleb. You mustn't stay here, you need to help them. They need you." He instructed weakly.

"But..."

"Go. Don't worry, I'll always be nearby."

"May you be one with the force." I bowed, before running straight towards the emperor who was fighting against Yoda one on one

With our combined strength, I was finally able to slice off his left hand. But that didn't help us much, as that only made his anger unleash even more upon us.

Regardless, we continued to fight relentlessly. As we did, I heard the faint shutter of the final inquisitor that Ahsoka had beheaded.

I was losing my grip and my footing, he was about to put a hole through me when Ahsoka jumped in to save me. While Yoda and I distracted him, she managed to kick and rupture his right leg.

Agonizing pain swept through him, the anger bubbling even more inside him. He was determined not to lose, for he had to continue as the final sith lord in the galaxy.

He swung his lightsaber everywhere at immense speed, hoping to at least injure one of us. His attacks were powerful and sinister while his defence was just as strong. Twirling towards me he kicked me in the face and sent me back with the force, paralysing me with a jolt of force lightning.

After such an exhausting 20 minutes Yoda was also losing it, which allowed Palpatine to disable him, burning lightning all over his short stature.

It was now Ahsoka and Sidious. Ahsoka used her aggressive fighting style to gain advantage on her opponent, twirling and flipping from place to place so as to not get hurt by his bloody blade. Her white lightsabers met with his as their blades locked.

Soon enough, his filled hatred and anger allowed him to shoot lightning out of his eyes, paralysing Ahsoka and sending her to the corner right next to me.

Without a second of waste, I dashed towards the front of Ahsoka to stop his deadly sparkles from harming my girlfriend. My arms were vibrating, so much so that it was near impossible to hold on to my lightsaber. I protested for 5 minutes until my lightsaber had finally flung out of my hand. His sparkling lightning tortured me as I laid on the floor motionless, unable to move.

Was this the end?