Naughty togruta part 1

I woke up to see Ahsoka sleeping next to me, where we both had an arm and a leg around each other, snuggled closely together. She was looking absolutely beautiful; her marvellous orange face was insanely attractive, especially when accompanied by the two astonishing lekku. 

Alongside that, the birth marks on her face just made it so much better. I could smell her sweet scent, making her even more appealing. She was just so perfect, and I just know that I must be the luckiest person alive to have her.

My thoughts suddenly jumped back to last night, where she had given me the best birthday present I have ever received in my entire life. I thought about all the kissing, licking, sucking and most of all, the insane rubbing. Oh wait. That was when I realised that we were both still completely naked and holding each other bare. 

That completely dialled up my senses. My breathing immediately fastened, my heartbeat quickened, and my soft rod was starting to erect. My sweat was also starting to come out from all over my body: arms, legs, head, neck, everywhere.

As my penis continued its erection, it was really starting to swell from the overexcitement last night. As much as I loved the experience, I should really just move on and save the fun for another time. 

So I started to snuggle myself a little bit back and away from her, but unfortunately for me, her reflexes kicked in and only made her grip tighter. The reaction also caused her face to move a centimetre closer to me, so that her lips were now on my right eye, while her lekku rubbed against my neck, creating tingly sensations. 

At this point, I obviously wanted to let my childish self loose, but I really didn't want to wake her up, so I decided to hold in my laughter though that didn't stop the couple of tears that had formed in my eyes.

I decided to try again, but this time a lot more careful. Looking through her attacks I decided to move down this time instead of back, which I had to do extremely carefully. The plan was going successfully, I had managed to avoid her hand and leg when I started to get reckless, thinking that her lekku probably wouldn't be that sensitive.

Just as the thought entered my mind, her reflexes kicked in once again to pull me loser to her. However, the situation was way more different this time, because I had moved lower, my face this time landed right in between her bare breasts. What made it even more difficult was that her leg was also moving a bit down, tickling my back with her ankles. At one point her leg also moved around my side, which was incredibly sensitive to tickles before and was even more so now that there was sweat all over me.

My rod was at least 9 inches now, with her breasts still rubbing against my face slightly, giving her a slight moan. My heartbeat quickened at the sight in front of me, my face was surrounded by her two delicate breasts, unable to do anything that could get me out of this one. I couldn't even breathe otherwise she may feel it and wake up.

Seeing as there was no other option, I lifted her left breast up with the force, harnessing force speed I immediately moved lower until my face was on her belly button. But the situation didn't exactly improve my breathing problem. 

She must've also woken up slightly because her body moved a little bit, rubbing her smooth skin around my face. However, I was relieved that she had finally moved an inch away from my face, allowing me to turn my head upwards where I could finally breath after a whole long minute.

Forgetting about all else I just focused on my breathing, until I finally realised that she hadn't actually stopped moving yet. So I took this opportunity to move down as quick as I can. But I wasn't fast enough. I didn't manage to evade her tight incoming pussy from hitting my face.

Oh great, I'm stuck again. Thinking of all the possible ways to get out of this, nothing came to mind. I was looking for my exit urgently as I was also running out of breath again, as well as how my cock was really starting to swell from erection.

Got it. So without even a second to waste, I put my hand onto her waist, sending calm and soothing precesses through the force into her. Her vagina was finally away from my face, allowing me to breathe.

Learning from the last time I didn't even waste my time on breathing, I immediately got to the end of the bed, escaping her legs just in time. I was about to climb down the ladder when two invisible hands pulled me back into the same place where I originally started, before an orange body leaned on top of me, hugging me with four limbs.

"Your persistence is admirable." Ahsoka chuckled, opening her eyes.

"What? You were awake the whole time?" I asked shocked.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha, how else would you get so lucky." She answered naughtily with a wide smirk.

"I was trying so hard not to wake you up Ahsoka. I even had to hold my breath." I said madly.

"Well did you enjoy the experience?" She laughed.

"Very funny Ahsoka."

When there was such a bright smile in front of you, you just really couldn't not smile, so the smile inevitably took over my face changing my complete expression.

I was about to give a snippy comment when she inched her lips towards mine, closing the distance between us.