Yoda's decision

One word could alter the fate of the galaxy, one agreement could rid the world of even more corruption, and that one choice was about to come from the Jedi Grand Master Yoda.

"Help you I will." Yes! "But a problem there still is. Take Luke to war, we cannot."

"Bail Organa has been successful in taking care of Leia, so perhaps it is time to unite daughter and son." Suggested Obi Wan.

"Yes, agree I do. In the meantime, contact the rebellion, you will." He turned his gaze towards me.

"First of all, what do you mean by daughter and son? Secondly, shortly after the time I had been consumed by the dark side, everyone in the rebellion saw me as a traitor and so we ran away."

"It is all right, I will do it. I know Bail and he knows me, it shouldn't be too hard to convince him."

"Right but that doesn't answer my first question."

"Speak with Obi Wan privately, I will." He replied uneasily.

Ahsoka and I bowed before returning to our ship, as Luke, Yoda and Obi Wan had much to discuss in the tiny hut.

As expected, Ahsoka leaped towards me as she pinned me towards the wall and kissed my lips. I instinctively kissed back, pressing my lips hardly onto hers. My left hand glided towards her back as my right landed at the back of her head, brushing her montrals. She used brute force to tear into every single shed of me, placing her left hand on my shoulder as her right snaked its way from my side down.

Continuing the aggressive notion, she brought her left leg up for me to grab. I slowly massaged it whilst doing everything I could to keep up with her lips. Her two lekku rubbed my face, their soft textures softening me up, until I was completely lost in the midst of her presence.

Upon noticing the 3 force signatures heading towards us we immediately pulled away from one another and acted as normal as possible.

We spent the entire rotation talking about our plan; how to destroy the death star, defeating the emperor, the rebellion, everything. It all had to be perfectly planned, otherwise none of this could possibly work.

The 5 of us sped off into hyperspace where we would get a face to face with Bail Organa, apart from Ahsoka and I whom would just stay on the ship so as to not cause any distrust.

(4 hours later)

"All right, we're ready. The rebels are all gathered now and they are going to help us defeat the empire."

"Excellent, Master Kenobi."

"Now it's just up to the 4 of us to defeat the Emperor." Came Ahsoka.

The mission was going to be first thing tomorrow, so it was vital that the 4 of us trained as hard as we could if we wanted to defeat the most powerful being in the galaxy.

Obi Wan, Ahsoka and I were facing off against Yoda. He was small but he was damn fast. So far, none of us have managed to get a hit on him. It was a good thing for him but not entirely for the 3 of us. I was now pushed to the ground, as I saw the short green stature flipping and hopping everywhere.

Master Kenobi was having a hard time to keep up as well. It seemed like Ahsoka was doing the best so far. But Obi Wan having been one of the greatest masters of Soresu was able to block all the attacks that were given to him.

Yoda being the grand master that he is was able to attack Obi Wan while evading Ahsoka, until he had lost his footing and fell to the ground. It was very fast and I was barely able to see anything that was happening.

Ahsoka was left face to face with the grand master. Her furious attacks and athletic skills proved useful as she managed to keep up with his immense speed. That bought her enough time for us to get back up on our feet to help her with the battle.

We continued sparring for another hour until it was late enough for us to fall asleep. Since the two masters probably already know about my relationship with Ahsoka, there'd be nothing wrong with sleeping with her on the same bed.

There I lied. Drifting off to sleep and preparing for the difficult day ahead of me. The day that would alter the fate of the entire galaxy.