Not your fault

"Ahsoka. I...I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you last night, I should have just given you the time you asked for. Even with the words being said, tears were beginning to form in my eyes.

She immediately dashed towards me to embrace me in a hug. Her soft delicate hand brushed my hair while the other made sure that I was kept from any of the dangers in the galaxy. I couldn't help myself anymore. So, I started to cry and cry and cry.

"Don't be Caleb. I'm sorry. It's not your fault that I overreacted. I should never have put my weight onto you. It had nothing to do with you." She cooed.

That didn't stop me from crying, in fact, that only made the tears fall out faster. Her shirt was fully soaked with my tears but I was thankful that she really didn't mind that at the moment. Then I told her about my dreams and visions, which unfortunately only made my crying speed increase again.

"It's okay Caleb. It's okay. I'm not going to turn to the dark side. I once promised you to always be there when you need me remember?" She whispered, while gently patting my back.

She continued patting and hugging me until my tears had decreased severely, as I slowly pulled away.

"We are on Dagobah right?" She asked.

"Yeah" I replied, wiping away my tears.

"I'll need to go talk to Master Yoda, is it alright if you stay here?"

"Why?"

"It...it's important. Don't worry, it's not about you."

"Okay then."

"Don't go anywhere."

"I won't." I promised.

She gave me a soft smile before walking towards Master Yoda's little hut. I spent the rest of the hour cleaning the ship and doing safety precautions for flight time. It was a very long hour, but she of course returned at last.

At the sight of seeing her, I sprang to my feet and dashed towards the door, opening it. I instantly pulled her in to place a gentle kiss on her lips, holding her tightly with my hands.

Just so you guys know I do still care about all of you. I've just not thought of anything to say and so I didn't write anything.

Love y'all