Tatooine

"I don't even remember where we are going now."

"Tatooine remember?"

"Right, of course, it's not like we've been through a massive space battle and damaged our ship or anything."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Wow, this planet is more peaceful than I thought, but incredibly hot." I stated, just as I opened the door of our ship.

"It's not the best, but we should be able to keep away from the empire here."

"Well, I'm going to stay in the ship where its cooler."

"And I'll be right there with you." She smiled, closing the door behind her.

She then lunged towards me to place a gentle kiss on my lips, pushing me a few inches back. However, I was only able to stand it for a minute before I had to pull off, since that was when I was suddenly dragged into a vision.

"Caleb? Caleb?"

Then I started having these dreams, dreams of death, pain, suffering, and most of all, a new iron fist in the galaxy, ruling over the entire world.

"Hey Caleb, are you okay?" She shook me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But I don't think I will be any longer if I just sit here. Ahsoka, I saw a new sith apprentice, one that will grow up to become the most powerful being in the universe, we must do something, or everything will be gone." 

With that, I immediately sprinted towards the pilot seat to fly us to wherever the force guided me to. 

Must read! All right guys so for those of you who are 18 or above, feel free to read the other version of this story which contains the lemon content that I deleted. Why did I do this? Well let's just say that I had a lot of trouble getting sleep after what I've done. I just wanted to give every one of you the joy of reading my books, so that you can enjoy the story whether you're an adult or not. After all, putting the joy in your hearts is what really gives me that sense of satisfaction that I've always yearned for. 

Here is the link for the lemon version of this story: 

https://www.wattpad.com/986543802-the-light-lemon-version-an-average-day

(I don't know how wattpad works so there may be a chance that you'll have to type out the link. Sorry.)