I'm with you

I continued climbing through the vents with every last bit of energy left in me. I knew that Sato would feel betrayed and angered but I never thought that he would actually order his men to kill me. It looks like he wasn't going to forgive me after all.

"Ahsoka. Ahsoka come in." I whispered.

"Caleb? Caleb where are you?" She asked worried.

"In the vents. Sato ordered the rebels to kill me, but I managed to escape."

"Come to the docking bay, I'll start up the ship."

"What? You can't leave the rebellion, they need you. They don't trust me but they still trust you, don't do this for me. Please." I replied concerned.

"No debate, I'm starting up the ship, get here as soon as you can." She said firmly.

"On my way." I said defeated, after all, how else would I get out of here?

As I climbed through the vents, I heard several of the rebels talking about finding me and smoking me out. All right. I definitely have to speed up now. So I used the last of my force speed as I zoomed pass several rooms until I had finally arrived at the docking bay, just in time to avoid the smoke.

The instant I jumped down, the rebels all fired their guns at me. I had to act quickly so I dodged the first shot before pulling out my lightsaber, igniting it, deflecting several shots.

I jumped onto the ship that was currently midair. Blocking the final shot, I closed the door.

"So where to now?"

"Uhh...umm I don't know. Lothal maybe?" I answered, saying the first planet that came to me. After all, we were on quite a tight schedule.

So then just like that, we were headed straight towards Lothal, avoiding the rebels entirely as we couldn't bare to hurt any more of them. 

"Ahsoka, I really do appreciate everything that you do for me, but..."

"But what Caleb?"

"I don't want you to risk everything for me. If you do this, the rebellion will strip away all your rank status. You're throwing away everything you've ever earned." I warned.

"Caleb, you're my everything. What's the point of being in the galaxy if the people you love aren't in it?" She replied confidently.

I physically couldn't respond to that line. There was just no argument in the galaxy that could ever have been able to counter against that statement, not even the best of politicians. She was really going to throw away her everything, just for me. I simply couldn't believe it. Words couldn't even begin to describe how I felt, so I rushed towards her as I embraced her into a tight hug, letting a couple emotional tears glide down my cheeks.

Sorry for the short chapter folks, I'm not really feeling very optimistic today. But I will continue to do my best to update the story whenever I can. Gotta go back to work now. See ya guys in a bit.

Lots of love.