Execution

We had now left Dagobah and were headed straight back towards the rebel base, having no idea regarding whether or not they will even let me back in after all that I have done.

"We're here Caleb."

Oh boy. I really don't know what I'm supposed to do when I see the rebels. They'll just be mad and everything, I don't even know how to begin to apologise for my actions. From what I've heard, Sato doesn't care about the magics of the force, so he'll probably never believe me.

I slowly stumbled towards the base, walking slowly until I had reached the conference room. Embarrassment crept over me as I was looking at multiple rebels that I had once called friends.

"This is all because of you Caleb."

"You lead them to us!"

"Why would you betray us?"

"He's a spy"

Tears were now all that filled my eyes, desperate to leak out, but I of course had to do everything I could to stop that from happening. That was it. Sato had finally arrived, he had a really strict face, as he stared at me in disappointment.

"Dume. I will need your full report." He said madly.

I slowly followed him as I was led into a large room with about 20 guards all holding powerful weapons that were built to combat the Jedi.

"Commander, I am so sorry. I'll understand if you want to punish me, and I will take full responsibilities for my actions. You can strip away my rebel status, torture me for hours. I wouldn't mind." I said poetically.

Little did I know Sato brought me in here for nothing but execution.

"Caleb. You leave me no choice. You betrayed the rebellion, you betrayed your friends, you betrayed me. I gave you a chance, I gave you a life worth living for, so that you were at least little more than a scumbag, and after all this time you've been spying on us!" He yelled.

"No commander. I swear I am not a spy. I was being controlled by the Sith, they..."

"Enough! I have had enough of your Jedi philosophy, I don't want to hear it! All I know is that you are an imperial scum. You have been spying on us since day one. And look, you even recorded a message that led the empire to us. Therefore, I sentence you to death!"

"WHAT?"

"Eliminate the boy" He commanded.

It suddenly seemed as if time stopped. Billions of thoughts entered my head about whether or not I should continue on my meaningless life. For what I've done, I totally deserved it. I have killed countless rebels and have killed even more because I led the empire to us. So death it should be.

So that was it, the 20 rebels aimed their guns at me as they finally started firing upon me. But I was given another chance. Thankfully, the force immediately turned on my instincts at the last second, as I swiped out my lightsaber just in time to block the incoming attacks.

Time slowed down once again, as I thought about why I had been spared at the very last second. Then I remembered. Ahsoka, she still needed me, she can't bare to live in a world without me, I would break her heart, and that's the last thing I wanted at this point.

That was when I also remembered that I couldn't possibly bare the consequences of losing one of the last Jedi in the galaxy. I would be a coward, Master Billaba sacrificed her last breath for me, and it would be selfish of me to waste it. 

No. This is not the way I'm going out, definitely not without a fight, and not without a good cause.

So I continued defending myself as the second and third shots were fired, as I managed to deflect them onto the ceiling. Then the next wave came, and then the next, then the next. I was barely able to block all of them but the force was definitely working in my favour for this once. With the help of the force, I finally managed to weaken the ceiling, weak enough so that I could jump up and cut a hole in it, allowing me to escape.