Aftermath

Since Ahsoka needed some room, why not give her some. So, I continued to repair the ship for another hour until it was quite late. I thought about going back to the bedroom where Ahsoka was but I decided not to push it. The last thing I want is for Ahsoka to start hating me, or even the other way around.

I looked at our recipe book to make a quick meal since I was very hungry. It of course didn't work out well, and since I was a complete amateur, I managed to splatter food all over the stove, which is why I am currently cleaning the countertop.

In case you were wondering, this was what happened:

"I opened the book to find a page called 'Quick and easy fish cakes', believing that it would be as easy as it said. I followed the exact steps until it was time to get them in the pan. But when I did, the mixture clearly wasn't strong enough to hold its shape, since it immediately deflated and fell onto all parts of the countertop. At the end, I ended up with a bowl of minced fish and veggies which surprisingly tasted a whole lot better than it looked."

Anyway, I have finally finished cleaning up the kitchen, with the help of the quick cleans that Ahsoka bought before. But enough of me, I was starting to get concerned about Ahsoka, not to mention I was really missing her as well. I thought about all the different bad possibilities, but eventually I concluded to pay her a visit.

So, I sluggishly made my way to the room. When I opened the door, I instantly heard the humming sounds of two lightsabers, followed by a

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

That scared me, I never thought Ahsoka would be this mad.

"Ahsoka, I...I just..."

"GET OUT CALEB DUME!"

"S...sorry Ahsoka." I slowly left the room, realizing that I would have to sleep on the cold metallic floor of the shuttle. Tears had definitely formed in my eyes, not just for me but for her as well, I had never ever seen her so mad or upset.

Then it struck me, the thought of her turning to the dark side really scared me. I know what it's like and I know how bad she would feel to betray me. After all, it's harder to be the one who shoots the gun than the one who takes the bullet.

I continued thinking about Ahsoka for the rest of the night on the cold hard floor, shivering continuously. Oh man, I hope Ahsoka will be alright.