Ahsoka

"A...A...Ahsoka?" I gasped, before almost crushing her with a bone breaking hug.

"Woah woah, take it easy there Caleb, I didn't save us just to almost get killed again." she laughed hugging back.

She was still an inch taller than me, so I slightly tiptoed. She had a hand around my back while the other was on my neck. However, I chose to keep both my hands around her lower back so as to not feel awkward.

When we finally broke off, she started, "You've grown taller".

"Had to happen sometime Ahsoka." I replied with a smirk, "Thanks for saving me back there"

"Your welcome. If you don't mind me asking, how did you survive two years ago?" she asked.

"I...well..." I started, feeling the swarm of tears wanting to leak from my eyes, "Master Billaba sacrificed herself for me." I managed to blurt out. Ahsoka sensed my pain, placing a hand on my left shoulder. I decided not to continue, because I knew if I did, I would just end up looking pathetic.

We sat there for a few minutes before she once again broke the silence.

"I didn't have much of a pleasant experience myself, we had just captured Maul, everything was going according to plan until a report came in and the clones started to attack me. I wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for Rex who stalled the clones long enough for me to react."

She continued telling her story, with each sentence she said I felt completely amazed of what she was able to do. Removing inhibitor chips, working with droids, fighting off a thousand clones, falling out of the sky, stopping a ship with the force, and even choosing not to kill the loyal clones. Now that is the true sign of a grand master. She was so powerful yet determined and level headed. I would argue that she would make a better grand master than Yoda himself.

When she finally finished her story, I was surprised that not a single shed of tear fell from her face. Wow, she really is strong, not just physically but mentally as well, all that and she didn't even show a sign of weakness. Now I really feel weak, I wasn't even strong enough to tell my story.

"Wow, you've managed to survive all that? I'm really amazed." I commented.

"Thanks"

"By the way, how did you get your new lightsabers?" I asked, wanting to get away from the topic.

"Well it's a bit of a story actually" she started, "I was on Raada to help out some friends, when suddenly, we were attacked by an inquisitor. At the time, I didn't have my lightsabers, so I had to rely heavily on the force. It was a tough battle, but at the end I was able to defeat him. Then there was an explosion out of nowhere, I was able to escape but he wasn't so lucky. I managed to find his two kyber crystals and purified them so that they are now white. Which was when the force told me to come to the capital, I wasn't sure why until I found you, and you know the rest."

"Did you say they were white?" I asked

"Yes. Would you like to see them?" she replied, but I already know she knew what my answer would be, because my bright glistening eyes told her everything.

"YES!" I exclaimed.

"Be careful Caleb, don't want you to hurt yourself." she smirked, handing me her lightsabers. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed them immediately. I ignited them and sure enough, they shined a bright white. I started showing off some of my skills, something I hadn't done in over two years. Ahsoka simply laughed at my grinning and almost drooling face.

So she decided to tease "Jealous aren't you?"

I completely forgotten about her and just continued to play with them.

"You know, I would like them back now if you don't mind."

I gave them back rather bitterly. Soon after the ship sounded telling us that the ship has emerged out of hyperspace. I almost forgot to worry about that so I immediately rushed to the pilot seat. Ahsoka wasn't far behind.

"Caleb where are we?"

"I...I really don't know Ahsoka, I randomly typed in some coordinates, but according to the navi computer, we are in the Dagobah system."

"This place is a wasteland, there would definitely not be any imperials here, so let's just land there for the night."

I agreed. So we landed on the Dagobah system, she also taught me a couple of useful landing tips. I was astonished by her, it was as if she could do anything. Little did I know I was staring at her the whole time.

"Why are you staring at me Caleb?" Ahsoka asked cheekily.

"Umm...huh...well" I struggled, beginning to blush. "Let's just rest now" I finally managed to say. Ahsoka chuckled and agreed. Unknown to us we were being watched.