A flirty togruta

My eyelids slowly lifted open, the Lothal sun slightly blinding my vision. The very first thing I saw was the dazzling togruta that was laying peacefully in front of me. Her blue and white lekku surrounding her face, glistening and glorious, attractive as ever making it impossible for me to look away.

Alongside that, her delicate orange hand rested on my back, giving me a sense of warmth and security. Her entire right leg was wrapped around me, lining from my lower back to the bottom of my waist. I could feel the smooth and silkiness of her entire leg, rubbing against me slightly every time she made a move.

I rested within her odor, smelling her perfect essence. Her scent was the best: aromatic, fragrant and completely fresh. This was no perfume, this was completely her, she was just this amazing of a woman.

Everything was just so perfect about her, from her touch, to her scent, and even to her personality. She was the one who stood by me whenever I needed her. She was always the one there for me, she even sacrificed everything she'd earned, all for me. Ahsoka Tano is the best woman in the galaxy.

That being said she could also be slightly annoying from time to time.

"Morning sweetoms, you look quite handsome today." She flirted sweetly, making my cheeks turn red.

I rolled my eyes before replying with, "Wake up and that's the first thing you think of?"

"But it's true." She chuckled, poking my nose with her index.

"Stop it." I turned my head.

But she quickly pulled my head back with her left hand, hugging me even tighter.

"You can't hide your blush from me dear."

"Ahsoka, stop embarrassing me."

"From what anyway, why are you so afraid of showing me your red face? It's just the two of us here." She winked.

She was about to say something even more snippy when I cut her off with my lips. Our tongues started by just rubbing around each other, but she soon started the aggressive notion and began to fight me off, wanting to colonize my land again. But of course, it wouldn't be that easy. I suspected that she would do something like that from the very first second I kissed her.

The battle was difficult for me, her tongue was smooth and flexible and just completely capable of retreating and attacking. Then she got there, her tongue quickly pulled mine down before hopping into my mouth without a second to waste.

I slightly moaned when she hit the top of my mouth, our hand and leg wrapped even closer to one another.

Seeing my struggles, Ahsoka let out a gentle laugh, one that resonated inside my mouth. I could also taste her strawberry fresh breath when she did that, showing just how sweet and saccharated her mouth was.

"You need to do that to me more often." She said pulling away, our heads only an inch apart.

"No, I don't, you'll just force your tongue inside my mouth again, can't we just have a kiss where we aren't fighting?"

"You're not actually mad, are you?"

"Actually, I'm thrilled. Getting you to be my girlfriend has been the best thing that has ever happened to me." I smirked.

"Oh honey, you're too sweet." She said cheekily, rubbing my face.

We continued to just lay down comfortably protecting each other for an hour until it was time to get up.