Dagobah

I awoke early next morning to see a bright gorgeous orange figure sleeping on a bed horizontal to mine. The sounds of Grey and Styles sounding like robots once again echoed in my head, then I kept hearing the word 'Run', no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get over their deaths. Tears had started to form in my eyes. Why can't things just be the way I want them to be? Why doesn't...

"Caleb?"

"Huh, what? Who's there?" I asked desperately.

"It's just me Caleb." Ahsoka cooed.

"Oh, Ahsoka. Sorry, I kinda got used to waking up on the streets alone." I said with a slightly sad tone, hiding my tears.

"Well, you won't have to anymore. I'll always be here for you. Promise." She gave me a smile which I half heartedly returned. Ahsoka was always able to give a calming effect on me, I'm not sure why but I certainly did enjoy her presence. As a matter of fact my dream last night wasn't even as bad as it normally was.

"This planet is strong with the force, I thi..." she stopped and gasped.

"Yes Ahsoka, I sense it too." I confirmed.

We walked out of the ship and looked around. The ground was muddy and disgusting, if I were still a 14 year old I would have sure thought this was gross, but since I've had to go through far worse in the past 2 years, I didn't even look like I cared. The planet was very dark, and it smelled like garbage. I saw tiny slimy creatures which sent shivers down my spine.

"Where could he be?" I asked. Truthfully, I didn't even like this place, but I did like its connection with the force, it made me feel like I was still in the temple with my friends.

"Perhaps we could find him through the force." Suggested Ahsoka. 

I nodded and followed Ahsoka to a spot in the jungle that wasn't merely as muddy. We then sat down and began to meditate. It wasn't so long until I had a vision.

"Tough it has been, for you?" I heard.

"Who's there?" I trembled.

"Strong you have been in this difficult time." The voice said again.

"Master Yoda?" I asked.

"Ahh, so remember me you do."

I would've told him that it was because of the weird way he talks backwards, but I knew how inappropriate and disrespectful that may be, he may be the last of his kind for all I know.

"Wake up you may." His voice echoed.

Ahsoka and I both opened our eyes for the grand reveal. "Master Yoda!" we exclaimed in unison.

"Good to see you both, I am." He started, "Proud of you both, I also am."

"Thank you master Yoda"

We spent the next hour or so just catching up. Ahsoka even told him about our/her duel with the emperor. I had just wanted to complete my training, but before I could say anything about it, Yoda told Ahsoka to kneel, catching us both off guard.

"By the right of the council, by the will of the force, you may rise, Jedi Knight. Powerful you have become, if defend against the emperor by yourself, you could." Yoda awarded.

"Thank you, Master Yoda." Ahsoka bowed with a smile. I could tell Ahsoka was as surprised as I was when we heard how perfectly Yoda said that first sentence. 

"Survived much, you have." Yoda started, turning his attention on me, "but more experience do you require. Speak with you again I will, when think you are ready."

"Yes master" I bowed. It took me a few seconds to understand what he was trying to say.

"Now go you must, if stay here too long you do, then sense us through the force, the emperor may." We both bowed one last time before heading off to our ship.