Angffy

Ahsoka cleaned off many unpleasant cuts for an hour until she had wrapped and bandaged all of them, giving me painkillers to help me get through the painful process.

"How are you feeling Caleb?" She asked empathetically.

"Much better now." I smiled lightly.

"Don't be too sad Caleb, you're not gonna have any missions for at least a week." She said with a tone of humour.

"Thanks" I chuckled. She was always successful in making me happy whenever I was feeling down. If only the feeling could be around forever.

All of a sudden, I felt a large jolt of pain all around my body. That could only mean one thing, the painkillers had served their purpose. I also knew that I couldn't risk taking a large number of them, so it meant that all I could do is suck it up.

I had felt the pain for a few minutes, and it was just too much, I just couldn't handle it anymore. So I crouched down, as the pain only continued to increase.

Seeing my struggles, she immediately sat next to me pulling me into a hug, finally giving me the brightness that I haven't gotten in 5 days. I hugged back lightly, careful not to touch any of the skin that got burnt.

Shortly after, tears were making their way to my eyes, I definitely would've stopped them if Ahsoka wasn't as understanding as she was. So I let them out, I let all of them out, the pain only increasing by the second.

"Shhhhh Shhhhh. It's okay. It's okay." She cooed continuously, caressing my cheek gently, making it even more difficult to hold in my tears.

We sat there for hours as I continued to cry, with her giving me pats on the back and just whatever could make me feel comfortable. She made a move to give me a kiss on the lips, which caught me off guard, but I of course did kiss back. 

It was a good thing that she didn't give me another tongue fight, because that was really the last thing I needed right now. I have really missed being with her over the course of the 5 dark days.

The ship finally arrived at the base that was now located on the planet of Hoth. Ahsoka proceeded to hold my hand, slowly helping me up as I stared into her bright blue beautiful eyes. When I was finally up, she swung an arm around my body to offer me support, long enough for me to arrive at the conference room of the base.

I walked extremely slowly, but with her help, was able to finally arrive at our destination where Commander Sato was waiting for us. At this point, I had already made sure there were no tears left on my face, so I wouldn't look weak in front of the commander.

"Good to see that you're all right Caleb." He addressed, before turning his attention on Ahsoka with a much stricter face. Was he mad at her? Why? For what? She just saved me.

"As successful as your mission was" he started, then raised his tone "you still disobeyed my orders just so you could save a friend." I see. "Take Caleb back to your room, then come back for a full report"

Ahsoka helped me to my bed, before standing back up, when I grabbed her hand tightly.

"Thank you Ahsoka. Thank you for doing so much for me. The rebellion couldn't have asked for a better soldier, nor I a better friend." I said gratefully.

"You would've done the same for me." She smirked, "besides, I promised to always be with you remember?" She slowly leaned her lips towards me, giving me a soft kiss. Time seemed to slow down as we embraced each other affectionately. I kissed her with so much passion, so much emotion, and so much love. We continued to kiss each other for minutes, with me enjoying every last second of it, until we were both out of breath, being forced to pull apart.

I didn't want to stop, I never wanted it to end, but I knew that for the greater good, I had to let go. Ahsoka shuffled my hair a little before walking towards the door.

"Get some rest. I'll see you in a bit baby." She winked, blowing me a kiss.