My fault

"GET OUT"

"Ahsoka, I just want to help."

"NO"

She immediately ignited her blades to start attacking me, but no longer were they white, they were now a blood red. Her eyes gloomed a dark yellow, darkening everything around us.

"Ahsoka please don't do this!"

"This was all your fault Caleb, you never should have pushed me!"

No. NOOOOOOOOOO!

I fell onto the floor lifeless right after she stabbed me with her two sinister lightsabers, staring at me in hatred.

AHHHHHHHHHH.

My eyes immediately bursted open, with sweat all over my face, and tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Ahsoka" I cooed, only to find out she wasn't there. Right, now I remember. She pushed me out of the room. But I really needed her right now, I really do. I just wanted to go to the bedroom and be with her. However, I saw the consequences, I saw what would happen if I continued to push her. I have to sort this out on my own.

Regardless, that didn't stop the tears from leaking out of my face and onto the cold metallic floor. I wanted her here, I wanted her embrace, but this is just how things are going to have to be for now.

I continued to lay on the floor, hoping to find some sleep, but none came. Seeing as there was no point in just lying on the floor, I stood up and got to work.

The next 4 hours or so was just me continuing to repair the ship until we could safely access hyperspace, since we had to get to Tatooine as soon as possible. Or do we? I should see Master Yoda, perhaps he can give me some assistance on my dreams, or visions or whatever they were.

The thought of Ahsoka turning because of me haunted me every minute, I simply couldn't get the thought out of my head. I reconsidered paying Ahsoka another visit, but that was dismissed when my conclusion came of her turning to the dark side because of me.

No, I had to see Master Yoda. Only he can help me now.