Afterword

Hello, my dear readers!

You've made it, you've reached the very end.

I'm going to say a few simple things in this afterword, a bit of an explanation... and an apology. In essence, this book was pretty poorly planned, I'll admit. It was a love letter of sorts to all the first stories I read, inspired by them and everything. But... near the end, my motivation for this story took a nosedive, and I'll be honest with the fact I don't exactly like this story too much anymore.

Even so, I only had a few more chapters to go, so... I've been pushing myself to work on it and finish it.

Well, here we are! I finished it- my first finished story. I suppose this is a lesson of sorts- plan better, and for pete's sake don't stretch it out as long as this. This is around 45 chapters- 45 chapters!- with most being over 2,500 words! That's insane, and I'm surprised I was even able to finish this.

But, nevertheless, I'd like to thank all of you for coming along and riding along on this rollercoaster ride. It's been a crazy journey and, for what it's worth, I hope you enjoyed it. To everyone who commented, voted, and even just read this silly little book... thank you. Thank you so much.

And, I really hope to see all of you in my next book. (and *cough* *cough* my other book, An Irregular Heartbeat, that too. Totally not advertising here)

<3 Selva