Chapter 2: Kick

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 2: Kick

The silver-haired boy attempts to push the boy in front of him. He was trying to get out of their kiss, but Jungkook keeps roaming the silver-haired wet cavern. Taehyung tried to at least move his legs to aim at Jungkook's groin.

Yet, the black-haired boy pulls Taehyung closer to him by his nape trying to deepen the kiss. The silver-haired boy kicks Jungkook on his groin and it makes Jungkook pull away.

"As--" He wasn't able to complete his sentence when Jungkook attacked his neck by biting the juncture of Taehyung's neck and shoulder.

Taehyung hissed in pain as if a dog bit him. He shuddered when he felt Jungkook licking his neck and sucking it.  He felt disgusted for some reason. He gritted his teeth and kneed Jungkook's member.

He didn't hesitate to run away after wiping his lips aggressively hoping it would remove the traces of Jungkook's kiss.

Meanwhile, the black-haired boy, Jungkook just smirked and put his hands in his pocket leaving the restroom as if nothing happened.

Taehyung walked right into their room. Although he was panting heavily and his mind was clouded by what had occurred previously. Jimin kept questioning him about why he runs away, but he kept silent and ignored the blonde boy beside him.

+++

When the class ended, Taehyung fled from the school, not wanting to see the bastard black-haired boy. He can't go with Jimin because the blonde boy had already left with Yoongi, his boyfriend.

He didn't have his car because his father had taken it away from him as a punishment for his troubles at the University. He was cursing under his breath thinking about how could get his car back again.

He flinched when a car stopped in front of him as he was walking on the road. The window car rolled down and he saw the grin from Jungkook that he wants to get rid of.

"Hi to the feeling top but a bottom guy." The black-haired boy grinned.

"Fuck off" He responded in annoyance.

"Ride with me." Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung simply rolled his eyes and kept walking away from the maniac boy but he felt the car was still following him.

"I told you to fuck off! If you don't understand it means leave me alone!"

He yelled turning around to scold Jungkook.

"Are you sure you don't like what I'm offering? I didn't usually do this, you should feel lucky." Jungkook inquired smirking.

"Lucky my ass, you're so annoying, meeting you was the most miserable happen in my life." He gritted his teeth and glared at him.