Book 2 - Chapter 41: Math

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Bunch of files, assorted emails, and annoying.....Taehyung, that's how the younger boy's day works. They were in the company, Jungkook didn't allow the older boy to come with him but Taehyung wailed out and act up like a kid if he didn't let him come with him.

So now, the annoying pregnant boy was in his office and keep saying the same thing.

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

"Jungkook"

The blue-haired boy called for the 10th time.

"What hyung?! It's been the 20th time since you called me and you're just going to reply nothing." Jungkook retorted glaring at him.

"It's because It's.....nothing." Taehyung simply replied innocently.

He was sitting on the couch in front of Jungkook's desk. The black-haired boy bumped his head on his desk and sighed annoyingly knowing he can't scold the pregnant boy because he was sure Taehyung will cry.

The door of his cabin has opened revealing Namjoon.

"Hi, daddy long legs." Taehyung beamed and waved his hand.

"Hello." Namjoon responded and ruffled his hair.

"Why are you here, hyung?" Jungkook inquired looking at him.

"I know you are hot-headed but you have a meeting right now and we will talk about something else as well." Namjoon retorted handing the files to Jungkook which consist of the schedules.

The younger boy opened the folder and looked at his schedule. He sighed once again when he saw how full his schedule is.

He didn't notice that the blue-haired boy stands up, touching his 5 months belly bump. He stands behind Jungkook and held Jungkook's head.

"Jungkookie's head hot? Should I throw water on your head?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"Fuck you." Jungkook mumbled rolling his eyes.

The older boy bend down and whispered to Jungkook's ear.

"I'm ready, daddy, my legs were wide opened for you." He whispered against the younger boy's ear while chuckling.

Jungkook turns his head on Taehyung, glaring at him but the pregnant boy pecked his lips.

"Just kidding." Taehyung giggled as he hugged Jungkook's neck.