Book 2 - Chapter 35: Kiss

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Taehyung was currently on top of Jungkook who was leaning on the headboard while reading some comics with a reading glass on

"Jungkookie." Taehyung called while pecking Jungkook's lips.

The younger boy hums in response while his eyes were focused on the comics.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" Taehyung asked while looking at Jungkook's collar.

"Yes." Jungkook simply answered.

"Also handsome?" Taehyung inquired playing with his collar.

"Yes." Jungkook replied as he flipped the comics to the next page.

"Cute?" Taehyung inquired and leaned on Jungkook's face.

"Yeah." Jungkook retorted sighing.

"They called me ethereal and I'm sure they just fooling me. Are you agree that I'm ethereal?" Taehyung pouted.

"Yeah." Jungkook retorted.

"You always saying yeah." Taehyung huffed annoyed.

"Yes." Jungkook just repeated what he was saying and flipped the comics once again.

The older boy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He smirked when plans popped into his mind.

"Jungkookie, Can I top you?" Taehyung asked, chuckling internally.

"Yeah." Jungkook retorted.

"Really?" Taehyung asked, clasping his hands on Jungkook's shirt.

"Yeah, pull out my zipper, remove your pants, insert my dick into your hole and start riding me so you can top me." Jungkook snickered and he looked at Taehyung.

"You're always no fun." Taehyung rolled his eyes and lay on the bed.

Jungkook chuckled, he put down the comics on the nightstand and back hugged Taehyung.

"What are you mad about? You can't top me besides riding me." Jungkook snickered.

"Stop, will you?" Taehyung retorted.

"If you really want to top me, you can start riding me." Jungkook chuckled.

"That's not what I mean." Taehyung sighed kinda sulking.

"Aren't you tired of being top? You have already been top on our college days, why don't you let me top you? I can pleasure you as long as you want." Jungkook smirked, his hand slipped inside of Taehyung's shirt, caressing his stomach.

"Aish, just stop being a pervert." Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook away from him.

Jungkook chuckled and he hovered on top of Taehyung.

"But you're the one who started it." Jungkook teased and pecked Taehyung's nose.

"You should've stopped." Taehyung responded

"I'm sorry to my beautiful, handsome baby ever. Don't get mad, hmm?" Jungkook giggled and pecked Taehyung's nose.

"Who wouldn't get mad if you didn't pay attention to me?" Taehyung frowned.

"Sorry to my straightest baby, next time I'll pay my whole attention to you." Jungkook uttered while caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"Make sure about that or else I'll make sure you'll buy the GUCCI owner to sew my clothes." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook chuckled and pinched Taehyung's cheeks.

"Silly you. You're lucky I love you." Jungkook chuckled.

"Of course, who wouldn't love me?" Taehyung replied confidently.

"My dick, it can't feel the love and warmness of your mouth and hands." Jungkook grinned.

"I said 'who' not 'what' stupid." Taehyung retorted mockingly.

"Well, Jungkook junior hates you now, can your mouth and hands have a comeback with my Jungkook junior?" Jungkook chuckled

"How can I do that, daddy?" Taehyung teased seductively his finger tracing on Jungkook's chest.

"Open your mouth, flattened your tongue, and suck me like I'm your favorited lollipop," Jungkook instructed while slowly pushing his finger on Taehyung's mouth.

"But yours was my favorite lollipop, daddy." Taehyung retorted and teasingly sucked Jungkook's finger.

"That's good to hear, baby, sucking my finger was good to see but I'd appreciate it if you suck my Jungkook junior." Jungkook smirked.

"You're so horny this day, Jungkook." Taehyung muttered and swirled his tongue around Jungkook's finger.

"I'm just teasing you, why do you have to be so sexy like this?" Jungkook chuckled pulling out his fingers from the older's mouth.

"I can do more than that, Jungkookie" Taehyung smirked and his lips were ghosting to Jungkook's mouth.

"I know you are but still you can't top me." Jungkook laughed.

The blue-haired boy huffed rolling his eyes.

"I know, okay? You don't have to say it again and again. That's annoying." Taehyung muttered.

"Why can't you just accept you're a bottom for me? I see nothing wrong with that." Jungkook grinned.

"It's because it hurts my ass when you fucked me, asshole." Taehyung retorted.

"Then, sorry, I'll try to be gentle. But, I can't promise that because I always crave for you." Jungkook giggled.

"Tsk, as if you'll be gentle. You're a monster bunny after all." Taehyung replied mockingly.

"I'm glad you know that." Jungkook laughed

The younger boy suddenly claimed his lips, Jungkook's lips are pressing gently into his. It doesn't last more than a second before Jungkook pulls back to look directly into Taehyung's eyes.

"I love you, baby" Jungkook smiled caressing his cheeks.

"I love you too, love, so much."

The blue-haired boy blinks once and leans in to connect their lips again. Their lips are connected just long enough for Taehyung to remember the way Jungkook's lips fit right into the curves of his own.

"When will you marry me, love? I'm so excited to plan our wedding." Taehyung uttered touching the younger's boy cheeks.

"Soon, just give me some time and I will prepare everything." Jungkook retorted taking the older boy's hand and pecking his palm.

"I want to have your last name, Jungkook. I felt like having your last name will sound beautiful." Taehyung muttered staring at Jungkook with loving eyes.

"You can borrow it if you want, Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook smiled genuinely.

"That's cool, it looks like your last name is destined to be mine. Don't you think so, love?" Taehyung giggled cupping the younger's boy cheeks.

"That's what I think too, baby."

The black-haired boy smiles, leaning in to connect their lips once again, molding them together and reveling in the plushness of the elder's lips, the way they seem to fit Jungkook's own like the missing piece of a puzzle.

Taehyung's hand comes up to rest gently against the broad expanse of Jungkook's chest, taking a slow breath through his nose, so relaxed.