Chapter 4: Bickering

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 4: Bickering

Taehyung woke up, yet, he felt something on his lower part, or to be specific, on his ass. He was squirming, still in his dreamland, thinking about what was on his ass.

"Don't be shy, baby, keep moving."

A familiar annoying voice spoke to his ear husky yet sleepy tone.

That makes the silver-haired boy finally woke up, remembering that he was in the bastard's bed. He turned around and saw the bastard maniac smirking at him.

"What the hell! Let go of me, jerk!" He grumbled punching the black-haired boy on his arm.

"In case you don't know, humans have 206 bones but when I'm with you. I felt like mine was 207, it sounds amazing, right?" The bastard maniac snickered brushing Taehyung's hair on his forehead.

"What the heck are you talking about? It's not a bone anymore, you have a boner, pervert." Taehyung groans.

"Yeah, it's bone but with R." Jungkook chuckled at his own silliness.

Taehyung grabbed the pillow under his head and didn't hesitate to smash it into Jungkook's face.

"Stop being a pervert! Why can't you shut up?! You ruined my morning, and reminder, I'm straighter than the poles." Taehyung grunted in annoyance.

The black-haired boy chuckled, he pushed the older on the bed, forcing him to lay down on his back, and immediately hovered on top of him, pinning Taehyung above his head. Taehyung gasped seeing how close their faces were.

"If you don't know, I can bend the pole with my bare hands and that means, I can bend you as well. Just show me your ass and I will pound into you." Jungkook snickered licking his lips.

"That's not going to happen, you're the one who will beg to me for pounding into your annoying and ugly face." Taehyung grinned while gritting his teeth.

"Don't worry, honey, I'll be gentle only for you and you will beg me to stop pounding on you. I'll make sure you scream with pure pleasure." Jungkook smirked touching the lips of the boy underneath him.

"Don't speak nonsense, I'm straight!" Taehyung yelled squirming his hands hoping that he could remove Jungkook's grip on his wrist.

"I told you, you're gay...... for me, wanna test your sexuality with me? If you moan while I'm fucking you, that means, you're gay."  Jungkook teased winking at him.

Taehyung's blood was boiling, his hands were balled in a fist.

"I'll never be gay for you, I like pussy and boobs! That's it!" Taehyung exclaimed with pure anger.

"I like you, I like your hole clenching to mine. You don't have breasts but I like your pink buds, you don't have pussy but you have a jiggly ass." Jungkook smiled innocently not minding whether he pissed off the boy.

"Just shut up! You're irritating! You're so loud!" The silver-haired boy grumbled trying to get his hands away from Jungkook.

"You don't like it when I'm loud. but don't worry, next time you'll be loud too, moaning underneath me and calling me daddy." Jungkook uttered staring into the silver-haired boy's eyes, teasing him by ghosting his lips around Taehyung's lips.

"You're not my father to call you daddy." Taehyung mocked and rolled his eyes.

"I can be your sugar daddy and you can be my baby." Jungkook giggled innocently.

"Thank you, but please leave me alone. Your disgusting dick pressing on mine." Taehyung taunted.

"What if I don't?" He teased slowly grinding with him.

"Stop! I'll kill you." Taehyung screamed, clenching his jaw.

"Let me think first because I already died in your beauty, so how can you kill me if I already died?" Jungkook asked curiously.

Taehyung already lost his control, he busted like a volcano and kicked Jungkook's private parts with strong force causing the boy on top of him to roll down on the bed and fall to the ground while hissing in pain.

"Bullshit!" Taehyung muttered standing up from the bed.

"Argh, how can we make a baby if I'm barren? Ouch!" Jungkook whimpered in agony covering his cock with both hands.

Taehyung simply ignored him, opening the bastard's wardrobe and taking some of his clothes. He makes sure to choose the GUCCI product from Jungkook's cabinet, and goes inside the bathroom, ignoring the black-haired boy who was screaming in pain.

"Hey, let's take a bath together, you can suck me off there!" Jungkook yelled whimpering in pain.

Taehyung come out of the bathroom, opened the door a little bit, and grabbed a book from the study desk. He tossed it at Jungkook, who whimpered once more.

-----

They were now seated next to each other in the dining room. Taehyung felt a little uncomfortable because he was surrounded by strangers.

"Hello, may we know your name?"

A guy with dimples suddenly asked to lessen the awkward sensation.

"Hee's Kim Taehyung, soon to be JEON!" Jungkook replied, raising both of his hands like an excited kid.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, and don't listen to him." Taehyung replied with a hint of seriousness and manlier in his tone.

"I see, I hope you aren't a spy." Namjoon said while eating his food.

"Yeah, I'm a spy." Taehyung teased, smirking.

But he flinched when Jungkook kicked his feet under the table.

"He's a gay spy." Jungkook chuckled immediately changing the topic knowing he annoyed the silver-haired boy beside him.

"I told you I'm straight!" Taehyung yelled glaring at Jungkook holding a fork tightly.

"What kind of straight?" Jin asked teasingly.

"Straight dick." Taehyung replied rolling his eyes.

"So, you're a jerk?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"No, Jungkook's dick is straight, and it's proudly standing. Look!" Taehyung uttered referring to Jungkook's pants.

"It's hard because of you." Jungkook winked at him.

"Shut up! We're in front of the food. At least give some respect!" Jin yelled slamming the table enough to make the utensils and plates on the table also flinched.

They cleared their throat and eat their food in silence. Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung and whispered.

"He's scary, he wants a respectful person, so respect me as your daddy." Jungkook whispered but Taehyung stabbed the fork into his left leg

"Respect my ass." Taehyung mumbled rolling his eyes as he pulled his fork out of Jungkook's legs.

"I respect your ass." Jungkook snickered but hissed.

Taehyung just closed his eyes and take a deep breath, he told himself to ignore the black-haired boy, or else, he will always hear perverted words from the bastard's uncensored mouth.