Book 2 - Chapter 36: Propose

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

The blue-haired boy had woken up without Jungkook beside him

The blue-haired boy had woken up without Jungkook beside him. He sighed while standing up on the bed. He decided to take a quick bath and went inside the bathroom.

He rubbed his eyes while walking downstairs. He was wearing a gray DNA sweatshirt paired with a turn-up trouser and rhyton sneaker.

"Morning, where's Jungkook?" He asked sitting beside Jimin on the couch.

"I don't know, maybe he went to his affair?" Jimin teased while smirking and eating a sandwich.

"I would've definitely punched him if he has an affair." Taehyung grumbled.

"What if he has? Oh, my Taehyung! You know, that can't be impossible, Jungkook is handsome an---"

Unfortunately, the blue-haired boy punched Jimin's face and left.

"What the fuck you asshole!" Jimin yelped while touching his nose.

The blue-haired boy doesn't like how his Jimin hyung teased him. It was so annoying for him enough to make him mad.

"What's wrong with you?" The oldest, Jin asked while cutting the mushroom.

"Wuh-where's J-Jungkook?"

Jin looked at him confused when he heard his voice. He looks like he was about to cry. Jin bit his bottom lip suppressing his laugh to come out because the blue-haired boy looks so cute.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

"Tuh-that bastard, J-Jimin hyung told me that he might go to his affair. That's not a good joke, hyung." Taehyung cried letting out crocodile tears.

The oldest glared at Jimin who gave him a -I'm-just-kidding- look and rolled his eyes.

"Why would you believe like that? He was just teasing you." Jin sighed shaking his head.

"Buh-but, what if he has an affair? Tuh-that asshole was easy to fall!" Taehyung growled clenching his jaw.

"I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't do that. He was surely doing his work that's it." Jin clarified him.

"His work is always more important than me." Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes in annoyance.

The oldest boy smacked his own forehead and suddenly the door opened revealing two cops.

"Kim Taehyung, you're under arrest for harassing a man yesterday at the mall. Come with us." The police declared and grabbed Taehyung's right arm.

"What?! He's the one who started everything!" Taehyung defended himself as he tried to yank his arm off the police.

"Just come with us in peace." The police replied forcefully dragging him outside.

"No! You can't do this! You don't have a warrant of arrest to do this to me!" Taehyung insisted but the police handcuffed his wrist.