Chapter 11: Annoyance

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 11: Annoyance

Taehyung and Jungkook kept on arguing inside the car. Well, they tease each other, and the silver-haired boy was pissed off.

"Just shut up! I don't want to hear your voice!" Taehyung said solemnly and gritted his teeth.

"Why? Got annoyed already? You like sex right? Why don't you try it with me? But you're a bottom, That's a good twist for me." Jungkook retorted inquiring.

He was driving while teasing and also looking to the road making sure they will be safe because Taehyung was kind of hitting him. The silver-haired boy's only response is to growl at him and mentally murder him.

-----

They arrived in front of Taehyung's house, the black-haired boy come out first and opened the door car for the older boy. Taehyung immediately snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck when the younger boy carried him.

"How did you manage to be so light? Have you had anything to eat?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Of course, how could I live a healthy and handsome life if I didn't eat? Stupid." Taehyung muttered while rolling his eyes.

"You know I have the choice of dropping you or throwing you away and leaving you." Jungkook shot back mockingly and pressed the bell. 

"Why are you so serious today, Jeon? Isn't it enough that I ruined your day and that you're mad? Do you want me to try to destroy your evening as well?" Taehyung replied fluttering his eyes cutely.

Jungkook stared at him, like examining him.

"That's, I suppose, a great idea, but I like it if you expose your ass and moan my name. That would help me in reducing my stress." Jungkook has a sweet innocent smile.

"Gago(shit? I don't know what's the English of that but it's a swear word)" The older simply sighed in defeat.

The gate was opened and they saw Mrs. Kim coming toward them.

"A prince carrying his princess, what a lovely sight." Mrs. Kim grinned lovingly enough to annoy the silver-haired boy.

"Wow, Mom, you have time for your fairytales but not for checking on my condition." Taehyung grumbled mockingly.

"Who did you fight this time? I warned you not to get involved in fights, but you continue to do so." Mrs. Kim scolded him instead.

"You were the one who scolded me, but Jungkookie didn't. Should I stay now with Jungkookie instead?" Taehyung asked cutely with a pout on his lips.

"That sounds like a good plan; when do you want to leave?" Mrs. Kim teasingly replied.

"Aish, let us get inside, I want to sleep." Taehyung whined and snuggled on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Straight my ass." Mrs. Kim mumbled and rolled her eyes.

The black-haired boy grinned as he stepped inside and they went inside. Mrs. Kim was following them, and Taehyung mocked her by making funny faces. She smacked the silver-haired boy on the head and grinned softly at Jungkook when she opened the door for them. Taehyung winced and snarled at his mother.

"It's great to see you again, Jeon." Mr. Kim said and got up from the sofa.

"It's good to see you as well, Mr. Kim. May I ask where Taehyung's room is?" Jungkook replied inquiring.

"You don't have to, I can tell to you." Taehyung interrupted his dad and looked at the black-haired boy.

"Okay." Jungkook responded.

"Majesty, bring your princess to his bed." Mr. Kim teased and lowered his head.

"I'm not a princess, I'm his prince, and he's my slave!" Taehyung clenched his jaw.

"You look more like his slave, whatever, Majesty, just put him in his room and we hope we didn't hear any strange noises." Mrs. Kim said and grinned innocently.

"Don't worry, Maam, I can wait for that and I'll be gentle." Jungkook played along with them.

Mrs. Kim squealed in happiness, while the silver-haired boy was enraged.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Taehyung exclaimed, punching Jungkook in the chest.

"Shush baby, just tell me where your room is so we can prepare." Jungkook teased and chuckled.

"Hahaha, asshole!" Taehyung spat and rolled his eyes.

-----

They went upstairs, and Taehyung told him where his room was. Jungkook kicked the door and laid Taehyung down on the bed.

"You can leave me now, shoo, shoo." Taehyung said shooing the younger boy.

"And if I don't?" Jungkook retorted crossing his arms.

"Just please leave me alone! I want peace." Taehyung buffs.

"Sleep well baby, dream wet about us. Good night." Jungkook smiled and he pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"Wuh-what's that for?" Taehyung asked with a blush spreading on his face.

The younger boy just ruffled Taehyung's hair and he lay beside him.

"What are you doing? Just leave now." Taehyung whines.

"Too lazy to go home and it's too late, I want to stay here." Jungkook said and he hovered on top of Taehyung can't handle their closeness.

"Nuh-no, I don't want to." Taehyung rejected

He tries to push the boy on top of him away.

He hiccupped when Jungkook cupped his cheeks and he simply smiled sweetly at him.

"How did this beautiful bottom face become a bad boy? I never expected to encounter a bottom like you." Jungkook giggled.

"I'm top and handsome, Jeon." Taehyung clarified multiple times.

"Yeah, top one in my heart and also when you riding me." Jungkook laughed.

"Bullshit." Taehyung groans.

He slapped Jungkook's face and he turns around.

Jungkook back hugged him and he pulled Taehyung closer to him.

"Stop!" Taehyung groans.

"Stop what? I didn't do anything to you." Jungkook replied innocently.

"Stop getting hard, I haven't done anything to you but you already get hard? You're a horny asshole." Taehyung grumbled in frustration.

"Sorry I can't control it, two buns squeezing my hotdog. And they fit together." Jungkook laughed.

"Geez, just die Jungkook." Taehyung muttered under his breath.

Jungkook snuggled on Taehyung's nape and gripped both of his wrists, preventing the older from punching him.

"They love you more than me." Taehyung sighed.

"You don't have to worry, I love you more than them." Jungkook retorted while his eyes were closed.

A blush crept on Taehyung's cheeks, he hides his face with the blanket and bit his bottom lips. He slapped himself preventing squealing loudly or else he'll wake up their neighbors. He heard soft snores behind him, he was sure Jungkook was already sleeping.