Book 2 - Chapter 43: Baby

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

2 months passed

The pregnant boy was running around in their house. He kept giggling while chasing Yeontan the dog, that Jungkook bought for him since he keep wishing for it.

"Taehyung, stop running, that's not good for you!" Jungkook yelled worriedly.

But the blue-haired boy simply chuckled and ignored him.

"Taehyung, I'll give you 3 seconds to behave, and if you don't--"

"I'll set you free, are you lost, daddy?" Taehyung interrupted and chuckled.

The younger boy facepalmed and sighed in defeat. He walked to him when Taehyung stops in front of the couch.

"Let's just eat, yeah?" Jungkook inquired and place his hand on Taehyung's back.

"M'not hungry, Jungkookie." Taehyung retorted saying the truth.

"Are you sure? Our baby might need something." Jungkook replied inquiring while caressing Taehyung's belly.

"No, baby said carry me, kookie." Taehyung smiled and made a grabby hand.

The black-haired boy chuckled and carefully carried Taehyung like a bridal style.

"Then, we can eat now, hmm?" Jungkook inquired.

The older boy nodded his head while dangling his feet. Jungkook carried him into the dining room and sat him down on the chair.

"Annoying morning." Jin greeted yawning.

"Old morning." Taehyung greeted innocently.

Jungkook chuckles and ruffled Taehyung's hair. He takes a seat beside him and they start eating.

"Taehyung, it's your 9 months being pregnant, are you perhaps feeling pain?" Jin asked curiously.

"M'fine" Taehyung simply replied as he shoved the hotdog with guacamole in his mouth.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and he almost pukes.

-----

When they were done, the pregnant boy was now on the couch eating his strawberry. Jungkook sat down beside Taehyung who was watching the funny show but he was crying.

The younger boy didn't mind it, he knew pregnancy was emotional. They were in their room since the elders were busy downstairs.

"Jungkook ah, should I yell or cry when I feel pain?" Taehyung asked dumbfoundedly.

"Huh, why?" Jungkook replied inquiring.

"I feel something hurt in my stomach." Taehyung pouted.

"Ye--Wait! What?!" Jungkook retorted surprised.