Chapter 14: Jealousy

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 14: Jealousy

Taehyung was currently flirting with a nurse in the clinic. The nurse, on the other hand, was very attractive.

Who brought Taehyung to the clinic?

Fortunately, Jimin noticed him while walking through the garden hallway. Jimin was not with him since the choreographer had come to demonstrate to them his dance moves.

"Just one, Mrs. Nurse." Taehyung started while sitting on the bed.

"Kim, I have a husband and three children." Nurse Ahn sighed when prescribing him.

"I'm better than him, and I'm more attractive than him." Taehyung grinned.

"Are you really okay? And this is your health's medicine." Nurse Ahn retorted before handing over the prescription.

"You don't have to give me a prescription, as long as you're underneath me, I'll be fine." Taehyung smirked and winked.

"When are you going to stop flirting, Kim?" Nurse Ahn soughed and settles into her swivel chair.

The clinic door has opened, showing the bastard maniac and the girl standing behind him.

"What happened, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"As if you care." He replied mockingly.

"If I don't care, what do you think I'm doing here?" Jungkook grumbled in defeat.

"Please don't bother me! I don't need your help!" Taehyung growled.

"Taehyung, please let me expl--"

"I don't need your explanation, I'm sure you enjoy fucking her that's why you didn't help me!" Taehyung yelled clenching his fist.

"I don't understand y-"

The black-haired boy was interrupted once again.

"Don't make any false statements! I know you like it because you didn't even look at me! You ignored me! You were so excited to meet her!" The older screamed angrily.

"I don't really under--"

He stopped again when Hannah has spoken this time.

"You don't have to tell him, Jungkook, I had a good time. Let's go, I'm sure he won't pay attention to you." Hannah smirked holding Jungkook's left arm.

"Alright, but I'll come back here to double-check you, and we'll just get ready for the festival. And Hannah, don't lie, please " Jungkook uttered and scolded Hannah.

He was about to leave when he felt a light hit on his back. He noticed the pillow on the ground. When he turned back, he noticed the silver-haired boy was furious.