Chapter 13: Beat

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 13: Beat

While interacting with Taehyung's parents, Jungkook happily ate his breakfast as if he didn't do nasty stuff earlier.

'What the hell is going on with this guy? He acts as if nothing happened. Fuck, he's crazy,' Taehyung grumbled in his mind not liking how Jungkook acts innocently.

"How's your butt? Do you feel pain, Taehyung?" Mrs. Kim inquired innocently,

Taehyung coughed as he choked on the hotdog. Jungkook quickly handed him the bottle and he immediately drank it.

"What kind of question is that, Ma? We're right in front of the meal, please show respect." Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes.

"You already choked because of the hotdog? I wonder what will be your reaction if you... ˢᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃⁿᵈ  " Mrs. Kim laughed at her sentence.

"Mom! Please don't say anything like that! I'd rather be sucked than suck him!" Taehyung slammed the table annoyed.

"Whatever you say, honey," Mrs. Kim gave an innocent smile.

Jungkook, who was sitting beside him, was laughing. He slammed his chair harshly and walked away. Jungkook said his goodbyes and left.

------------------
At University
------------------

The silver-haired boy had arrived at the University and was bored although most of the teachers and students were preparing for the festival. Taehyung dislikes cooperating with school activities unless they are about something unpleasant.

He was in the University's abandoned field. A wall separates the two largest universities, one of which is run by Taehyung's family and the other by his parent's competitor.

Both Universities compete against each other because they are rivals in business and popularity. He smirked as an idea came to him.

He looked around to see if someone was looking at him. He grabbed a brick and scrambled up it.

The wall isn't particularly tall, but it was where students went to get away from their classes.

Taehyung scaled the 6 bricks and tiptoed over to the other University to see if anyone was there.

Since Taehyung is a BAD (baby) boy, he chose to cross paths with his opponent University, which was a bad idea because his enemy hated him so much.

When he saw the University, he was disgusted. He wants to vomit seeing the students kissing like there was no tomorrow in a corridor.

Even on the bench, there were students having sex. He decided to go back to his University.

"You're crossing your path, Kim." Someone said making Taehyung flinch and fell to the ground.

"Aww," Taehyung groans stroking his bum bum.

"How come you're watching us?" Someone asked crossing his arms.

"Because I want to and I'm bored, Se Jung," Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes.

"I asked you, Why are you here?" Se Jung inquired solemnly clenching his teeth.

"I told you I'm bored, and Jungkookie won't play with me, so I'm going to play with you and use you as a punching bag." Taehyunthe g chuckled

"Do you think I'll join you in your game? Who do you think you are?" Se Jung grumbled clenching his fist.

"I didn't do anything, I just felt like it. What the hell is going on at this university? The students are messing around everywhere. Like you, you're disgusting." Taehyung smirked.

He drew his arms over his chest and knowing he teased him.

"Leave MY university, my choice, and my rules!" Se Jung raised his voice.

"My body, my choice, and I notice there are a few lovely ladies here, would you mind sharing them with me? I'd like to try them." Taehyung smirked as he licked his bottom lips.

His gaze fell on those sultry girls flaunting their cleavage as they walked down the corridor.

"I see you're alone, so now is a good time to beat you." Se Jung smirked devilishly. 

"Aish, why don't you just play with me? Come on, test me, I'm a decent boxer, and you're the ideal punching bag for me." Taehyung giggled innocently.

Se Jung approached him and was about to hit him, but he grabbed Se Jung's right arm and punched him in the chest. Taehyung yanked his hair, then kicked him on his stomach.

"You're weak, and you can't fight me like you used to. You're a jerk who won't share your girls with me." Taehyung uttered giving him a straight punch in the face.

Se Jung groaned, but as Taehyung was about to kick him, he grabbed the silver-haired boy's right leg and pulled him against a wall. Taehyung do a backflip using the wall and kicked Se Jung's face. Se Jung fell to the ground and his lips were bleeding.

"Attack!" Se Jung yelled.

When Taehyung sees Se Jung's gang, he leaps and climbs a wall. But Taehyung feels his legs being grabbed, he turns his head and sways his legs to kick someone's head which he luckily did, and jumped back to his University.

"I'm done with it." He grumbled when he saw Se Jung and his gang were still following him around his University.

Taehyung begins to run after he hears their footsteps approaching from behind. He cursed under his breath and dashed to the garden area.

He saw Jungkook far away from the garden and was about to scream when his mouth was covered.

He gave Jungkook a sign, but he lost hope that he would be able to help him because Jungkook went inside to use the toilet.

Se Jung stepped in front of him and kicked his stomach, he coughed blood.

"Punch him, don't give mercy." Se Jung ordered sternly.

They began punching Taehyung, showing no mercy and showing no concern, despite the fact that they were at Taehyung's university.

Se Jung forced Taehyung to get down on his knees. One of the Se Jung gang forced Taehyung to look up at Se Jung by grabbing a fistful of hair.

One of them tightened a rope around his neck while Taehyung held the rope so he could breathe. Se Jung took something from his pocket, which he noticed was a knife.

"I heard you really like your face, so why don't we ruin your ugly face, hmm?" Se Jung snickered as he squatted down in front of the silver-haired boy.

"Fuck y—-Arghh!" Taehyung yelled when the rope around his neck tightened.

"You still want to talk, huh?" Se Jung grinned

He scraped the tip of the knife against Taehyung's left cheek.

"Bullshit—Urgh!" Taehyung clenched his jaw.

But Se Jung pressed the knife into his cheeks even further. Tears welled up in his eyes, his hair was tugged along with the rope around his throat.

"Cry baby, cry baby hahaha" Se Jung sang and laugh devilishly.

Se Jung pressed his feet on Taehyung's chest and punches him in the left eye. The poor silver-haired boy screamed in agony.

They let go of him, but not before kicking him and stomping on his leg, breaking it. Taehyung wailed, and his vision became fuzzy.