Chapter 3: Top

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 3: Top

The silver-haired boy wasn't surprised to see the bastard's bedroom. It is so neat, unlike his personality. He hissed in pain when Jungkook threw him on the bed.

"Wow, so gentle." He mocked leaning on the headboard.

"Really? I believe I'm rough on the bed. Wanna try?" Jungkook uttered as if he was innocent and looked at him.

"Do you see that wall? Go and fuck that instead." He rolled his eyes. 

"Jungkook, who is he?"

A guy with plump lips and broad shoulders came inside.

"Ah, Jin hyung, I'm glad to introduce you to my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook smiled ear-to-ear and stood up innocently.

"I'm not y--Argh!" Taehyung was interrupted when Jungkook put pressure on his feet.

Taehyung grunts in pain and decided to shut the fuck his mouth knowing that Jungkook was telling him to do it.

"Hyung, can you massage his feet? He was limping and his feet hit the bedpost while I fucking him. He enjoyed it too much and now he can't walk properly." Jungkook said and winked at Taehyung.

If Taehyung can move maybe he already punches Jungkook's face.

'Bullshit, I will kill you, the heck what do you mean enjoy? This is torture, asshole' He mumbled under his breath while his hands were balled in a fist.

"Okay fine, but let him change his pants first so I could massage him properly." Jin said shaking his head knowing that Jungkook was definitely lying

"Thank you hyung" Jungkook smiled and bowed his head.

The oldest left them for a while to get his massaging oil. Jungkook opened the cabinet to get some pants for the silver-haired boy.

"Now let me help you since I'm a good boy." He grinned and touched the older's zipper.

"I can ch--" Taehyung wants to stop him but again the bastard was fast enough when Jungkook had already removed his pants.

"Oh my baby still has a long dick but that will be useless because you will ride on me and suck" Jungkook smirked and flicked Taehyung's clothed dick.

"Pervert!!" Taehyung yelled covering his dick with his hands and he felt heat rising on his cheeks.

"So cute" Jungkook teased.

Taehyung grabbed the pillow behind him and threw it at Jungkook who was laughing.

"Stop teasing him, leave us for a while. I will massage him without you here so he would get comfortable."