Book 2: Chapter 50: The end

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

The silver-haired boy was standing outside of the church, he was nervous and excited

The silver-haired boy was standing outside of the church, he was nervous and excited. He was tapping his feet on the ground and biting his bottom lips.

"Jungkookie, what if I fell?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with nervous eyes.

"I'll catch you." Jungkook simply replied.

"What if I trip?" Taehyung asked anxiously.

"I'm here to protect you." Jungkook giggled.

"What if they didn't like me?" Taehyung was shaking nervously due to overthinking.

"I don't care, I love you." Jungkook chuckled shaking his head.

"What if I'm ugly?" Taehyung asked swallowing hard.

"Not gonna happen." Jungkook replied staring at him.

"What if--"

Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt Jungkook's lips clash with his.

The younger boy pulled away and smiled softly at him.

"Shut up, I love you, that's it." Jungkook uttered to calm him down.

"Bu--"

Taehyung shut up his mouth when Jungkook glared at him.

"Don't continue that or else I'll fuck you here." Jungkook warned him.

"You don't have to glare, just kiss me." Taehyung pouted mumbling under his breath.

The black-haired boy smiled and pecked his lips once again.

-----

The door has opened revealing the huge hall of the church, the silver-haired boy gulped harshly when he saw how various people were Inside. He glimpsed at Jungkook who gave him an assuring smile and held his waist.

They slowly walked inside the church, Jungkook can feel Taehyung's nervousness so he softly pinched Taehyung's side.

The older boy glanced at him but Jungkook was waving to Jeonsung even though Jeonsung can't see him yet. Jin was carrying Jeonsung, Jeonsung's back on Jin's chest.

They arrived in front of the priest.  The ceremony started, Jungkook and Taehyung facing each other, they were holding their hands and looking at each other.

Jungkook secretly winked at Taehyung to calm down his nerves who giggled and a blush crept on his cheeks.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you agree to be Kim Taehyung's husband, Do you promise in front of God and people to take care of him, in prosperity and sorrow, in pleasure and pain, in wealth and sorrow?" The priest asked.