Book 2 - Chapter 42: Caught

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

A whiny pregnant fiance wasn't good at all. He was annoying yet Jungkook can't argue with him because his fiance will definitely throw whatever he saw.

It's Taehyung's 7 month being pregnant and his mood swings were annoying. He was slowly getting used to it but sometimes it's hard to control.

However, he had to handle Taehyung, he was the one who makes Taehyung pregnant so it was his fault. And he was sure Taehyung will beat him up if he complain.

"Jungkook ah, will you let me suck you?" Taehyung whines, standing in front of Jungkook's desk.

They were in Jungkook's office, Taehyung was asking the same question when they woke up, eat, leave their house, in their car, and now, in the company. He doesn't know how to calm down Taehyung's hormones.

"Why the heck are you horny this early in the morning? You keep asking the same thing." Jungkook inquired sighing.

He was sitting in his swivel chair while massaging his nape. He flinched when Taehyung pushed his chair and knelt down in front of him.

"I'm not horny, I'm needy, you didn't fulfill my needs." Taehyung whined.

"It's because you're pregnant." Jungkook retorted while looking at him.

"At least let me suck you." Taehyung huffed while his finger dangling on Jungkook's zipper.

The younger boy sighed in defeat and nodded his head. Taehyung eyes beaming in excitement.

"But make it faster, someone might catch us." Jungkook warned him.

The blue-haired nodded his head, he unzips Jungkook's pants and pulled down his boxer. He strokes Jungkook's balls, and the younger boy arched his head and shut his eyes. He let out a groan while clenching his fingers on the arm holder.

The older boy's tongue swirled around Jungkook's length. He slightly bobbed his head when he choked due to the big size of Jungkook's. He can feel in his mouth that Jungkook's length was starting to become big. He flattened his tongue and licked Jungkook's ball down to his tip.

The black-haired boy squirmed and he tugged Taehyung's bangs to see his face. Taehyung bobbed his head while holding onto Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook gasped and he moaned.

"I'm close~" Jungkook moaned in his deep voice.

He squirted his cum in Taehyung's mouth. The older boy pulled away with popped sound. He looked at Taehyung while panting heavily, Taehyung was seductive while licking his lips and winked.

"You're the death of me." Jungkook pants and pulled up his zipper.

The door has opened causing Jungkook to flinch. Seirin came inside with files again in her hands.