Book 2 - Chapter 49: Gift

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

Hello, for those who want to read non-taekook stories, try my cousin's story a-zig-zag-life if you just want to try, try to support her. Thank you!
--------------------------

When the black-haired boy was walking downstairs, he saw Taehyung sitting on the couch with Jeonsung in the crib in front of Taehyung

"Honey, don't eat too much chocolate." Jungkook uttered, standing behind the couch and pecking Taehyung's head.

The silver-haired boy looked at Jungkook while licking his fingers with chocolate.

"Sowwy, Jungkookie, it's just delicious that's why I can't stop eating them." Taehyung giggled even though he was eating the fake Gucci chocolate.

"You've been eating too much, that's not good for your health." Jungkook replied scolding him.

"Jungkookie, at least one piece? Promise, this is the last." Taehyung pouted turning around to hold his hand.

"Fine, now give me the other." Jungkook uttered.

The silver-haired boy whines but he gives the chocolates. Jungkook pecked his lips, ruffled his hair, and left.

"Meanie." Taehyung mumbled under his breath when he saw the younger boy hiding them in the fridge.

He eats the last piece of chocolate and played with Jeonsung with the rattle. Jungkook texted someone and smirked. He took the water while humming a melody and sat down beside Taehyung.

"Here, drink this." Jungkook muttered and give him the water

The older boy drinks the water while whining. He wasn't in the mood to talk with Jungkook.

"Jungkook." He patted his fiance's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Jungkook replied but his eyes were still focused on the TV.

Taehyung straddled Jungkook's lap and hugged him tightly.

"My baby wants attention, hmm?" Jungkook giggled teasingly while caressing Taehyung's back.

"Not really, I just wanna sit on your lap, can't I do that?" Taehyung inquired smirking, touching the younger's boy cheeks.

"I'm not saying anything tho." Jungkook chuckled pecking his lips.

"Do you want me to suck you while our baby is still sleeping?" Taehyung winked seductively.

The black-haired boy tsked covering Taehyung's face with his hands.

"Stop being a pervert at least for a while. We just got a baby so it's better if we are careful, hm." Jungkook stated.

"You didn't love me, don't you?" Taehyung pouted.