Chapter 18: Save

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 18: Save

When Jungkook entered the home, he found Taehyung in the kitchen, bound to a chair. He looked up and saw Taehyung's parents.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook screamed as he attempted to run to him, but he heard an explosion from upstairs.

"Oops, do you like my surprise welcome for you?" Se Kyum snickered.

"Let him go! He didn't do anything to you!" Jungkook growled.

"So, what are your plans? He'll die if you get too close. However, save him as quickly as possible. Otherwise, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, hahaha." Se Kyum chuckled devilishly, preferring the bomb with the timer, which only lasts one hour.

There's a trap on the floor, a thin thread that can't be seen that connects various rooms, if Jungkook steps on the wrong thread, the bomb that settled on Taehyung's head and below the chair would explode. With one wrong move, Taehyung will definitely die.

"Just let him go! It was me who did it! He wasn't a member of our group!" Jungkook yelled clarifying what just happened.

"So, that guy was telling the truth, huh? If you hadn't ever done that to my son, his lovely parents would still be alive and none of this would have happened." Se Kyum smirked 

He sat comfortably on the sofa.

"I'm the one you're looking for! Let him go!" Jungkook grumbled

"Why are you so desperate for him? Is he anyone special to you? Then, I'm right, this game will be easier, Jungkook." Se Kyum grinned.

"Arghh!" Jungkook groaned when he was attacked from his back.

He was forced to kneel and pulled his hair.

"Hahaha, I told you this was a fun game." Se Kyum chuckled as he stood up.

His right arm is kicked by one of the men. The men grab Jungkook's arm and force him to stand up without hesitation.

He tries to yank them off, but he is forced to step into the trap by kicking his back. From upstairs, they heard another explosion.

Taehyung's front door was opened, revealing Jungkook's hyung. Jin and Jimin rained bullets on Se Kyum's men.

Jungkook was found laying on the floor. Namjoon rushed to help him in standing up, but they were interrupted by the sound of another bomb exploding from the ceiling.

"They've arrived!" Se Kyum smirked.

"Taehyung!" Jimin screamed

He tried to approach Taehyung.

"No! Don't hyung! Stop!" Jungkook yelled, causing Jimin to come to a halt.

"You're so lucky, they've arrived, let's play hide and seek." Se Kyum giggled