Book 2 - Chapter 30: Ring

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

After they are supposed to be on a date, the younger boy seems not in a good mood

After they are supposed to be on a date, the younger boy seems not in a good mood. Every time Taehyung tries to cheer him up, he didn't reply properly. He just keeps on humming that turns out Taehyung was speaking to the air.

"So, what happened to him?" Jimin asked when the two came inside but Jungkook immediately went upstairs.

"I don't know, maybe he was jealous." Taehyung retorted mumbling.

He hissed in pain when Jimin hit the back of his neck.

"What did you do this time? Did you flirt with girls again to prove you're straight? Or mention about your fuck girls?" Jimin chided him.

"No! That's not it, hyung! He was jealous because of  a guy!" Taehyung grunts.

"A guy?! Since when did you cheat with a guy?" Jimin inquired surprisingly.

"Geez, hyung, you really can't help me." Taehyung grumbled.

"This is really not good, if Jungkook is jealous, it will take too long to talk with him. He won't look at you and keep ignoring you. You fucked up so bad, Taehyung." Jimin uttered and tsked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and went upstairs to check on the younger boy.

-----

Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's bed while the younger boy wasn't in the mood or kind of jealous of what happened earlier.

He went out of the bathroom wearing the towel on his waist to cover his lower body. He went to the cabinet, and picked up some clothes. He wore his black shorts and dry his hair with the towel.

Taehyung sighed he was sure was ignoring him like what Jimin told him earlier. He stands up on the bed and went in front of Jungkook.

"Why you aren't looking at me? Are you ignoring me?" Taehyung asked and put his hands on Jungkook's bare chest.

"Ignoring? You? No, I'm just thinking of something." Jungkook replied looking at the boy in front of him.

"Now I'm jealous, your thinking of someone else besides me." Taehyung is fake crying.

"Nuh-no, It's not that, I mean--"

The black-haired boy's sentence cut off when Taehyung wrapped his hand on Jungkook's nape and kissed him.

During their shared kiss, a myriad of colorful fireworks explode behind Taehyung’s eyes the very second Jungkook cups his chin between his thumb and pointer finger and guides their lips together in tandem. Taehyung's back was pressing against the wall.

Their gentle kiss and interlaced fingers progressively steer into a crude state; a crude, vulgar state where Taehyung decides to swipe at Jungkook's bottom lip with the tip of his tongue, slide it into his mouth, and lick the upper row of his teeth.

He finds the younger boy's lips, one hand creeping towards his pectoral and fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, Taehyung thinks he’s somewhere in heaven. High up in the sky. Jungkook feels warm and familiar under him, sticky skin-on-skin contact occurring from a collective of sweat.

From there forward, it’s all tongue and teeth. They lick into each other’s mouths, gasps exchanged when the black-haired boy takes the opportunity to feel for Taehyung’s ass through his shorts. His hands cup his cheeks, and his palms can barely fit around them.

"Can you just stop thinking about your work? I'm right in front of you, I don't like it when you're talking about work here, work there, just focus on me, only on me." Taehyung uttered pulling away and looking at him.

"I'm sorry about that, but I'm just mad, that guy has the confidence to tell to you marry him, right in front of me." Jungkook grumbled poking his inner cheeks.

"Even if I'm a girl, I won't marry him, and look at my finger, who wouldn't think that I'm single if I don't have a ring on?" Taehyung uttered and showed his hand to Jungkook.

"So, do you want me to put a ring on your finger?" Jungkook asked eyes beaming.

"You don't want to? I mean, we're dating, I would appreciate it if you give me a ring." Taehyung smiled genuinely.

"Yeah, we're dating, but I just want you to trust me first before you marry me." Jungkook stated.

"I trust you enough, Jungkookie, I just waiting for you to give me a ring. I want you to claim me as yours." Taehyung replied.

"Waiting, huh." Jungkook giggled pecking his lips. 

"Aish, tell me you don't have a ring." Taehyung mocked crossing his arms.

Jungkook walks away and went to the cabinet. He took something there and went back to Taehyung. He held the blue-haired boy's hand and slips the ring on Taehyung's fourth finger.

"It's just temporary, I promise, I'll change it to something better than this." Jungkook uttered genuinely.

It was just a simple ring, it has a diamond on it. Taehyung looked at his finger and giggled.

"This is pretty, Jungkookie." Taehyung said eyes beaming in excitement.

"I have that since we're in college, I kept it for so long." Jungkook replied honestly.

"I love this, Jungkook." Taehyung said, eyes beaming in excitement.

"That's good to hear." Jungkook smiled.

He pecked the ring while looking at Taehyung.

He suddenly pushed Jungkook onto the bed and hovered on top of him.

Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's crotch area. Taehyung leaned down and captured Jungkook's lips, he intertwined his finger that has a ring on Jungkook's big hands. He pulled away while panting heavily.

"I love you, bro." Jungkook teased.

"I love you too, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled with a blush crept on his cheeks.

"So, I'm not your bro anymore?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Am I your bro, huh? You should've called me with cute nicknames. If you call me bro once again, I'll break up with you." Taehyung retorted, sarcastically, and rolled his eyes.

"As you say, my prince." Jungkook chuckled.

"And you, don't get jealous with anyone, I'm yours." Taehyung stated and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"Mine." Jungkook retorted hugging him.

The older boy nuzzled his face on Jungkook's neck, and Jungkook's hand slips into his shirt.

"Good night." Jungkook pecked his head.

"Good night too, love." Taehyung uttered, smiling.

The younger boy plants a final kiss on his lips before his mouth descends to the corner of Taehyung’s swollen, jutted ones, to the smooth expanse of his chin to his jaw, and then his neck.