Chapter 15: Serve

Hello

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 15: Serve

Taehyung was humming a melody while swaying his legs and resting his chin on something soft. He was bored and helpless, and Jungkook was oblivious to his plight.

"Jungkook!"

"Jungkook-ssi!

"Jungkook-ah!"

The younger boy's ears were pierced by Taehyung's scream.

"What the hell, Taehyung, you just broke my ears, you're just in my back." Jungkook responded while holding the older one on his back.

They were on their way to Taehyung's house because he couldn't walk. He said he brought his car, but the silver-haired bog insisted on riding with him, so he was forced to walk and hold Taehyung. Taehyung would punch him if he resists him.

"You aren't paying attention to what I'm doing." Taehyung frowned and whined.

"What the hell do you want, Taehyung?" He sighed

"Nothing" Taehyung replied snickering.

"Should I leave you here?" He mocked and stop for a while.

"Yahh, don't be so mean. I'm just teasing you." Taehyung pouted acting cutely.

"You're extremely fortunate that I like you." Jungkook walked away, muttering under his breath.

While the silver-haired boy chuckled victoriously.

"Make sure to bring a sexy girl for me next time." He snickered.

"Apart from beautiful ladies, what else do you like?" Jungkook inquired shaking his head frustratedly.

"Sexy girls." Taehyung responded grinning.

"When are you going to have a proper conversation with me? Why do you need sexy girls when you are already sexy?" Jungkook asked giggling.

"Their waist and big fat boobs are still my favorites." Taehyung grinned.

"But, Hannah was with me, and she's a hottie." Jungkook smirked knowing he will be pissed off by the boy on his back.

"Sexy girls, not psycho asshole dumb girls." Taehyung shot back with a sassy retort.

"Don't you know that you're more sexy than they are?" Jungkook uttered confusedly.

"Yeah, stop calling me sexy, I'm a strong man." Taehyung grumbled.

"Why don't you look at mine and see what it means to have a well-built body?" Jungkook confidently smirked.

"Is that for real? Is it okay if I take a look at it?" Taehyung inquired looking at him.

The younger boy nodded his head. The silver-haired boy jumped off Jungkook's body and walked in front of him. He didn't hesitate to rip off Jungkook's shirt.