Chapter 20: Last kiss

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 20: Last Kiss

Taehyung was now outside of the house, media and reporters were already in the place, so excited to deliver the news to the Television.

"Thank you for cooperating, Taehyung, we appreciate it a lot. It's a good help for us." The police said.

"You're welcome." Taehyung responded.

"Can you come with us? Just to ask you for following questions." The police inquired.

"Sure, I'll come." Taehyung retorted.

"Just continue the searching, they just hide it somewhere." The chief ordered.

Taehyung got inside the police car and the ride started.

--------------------------
At the police station
---------------------------

They've arrived at the police station, the media also there, Jungkook and the others have come out of the car while their hands still on the cuff.

The police got a hard time escaping from the media, big issues, and big money. The police told them to take their seat on the chair for a while.

"Kim Taehyung, follow me." The police said leading the silver-haired boy.

Taehyung followed him without glancing at Jungkook. He takes a seat and the police are in front of him. They were now in the interrogation room.

"Kim Taehyung, 26 years old, lived with Kim Hanyeol, CEO of Hybighit Corporation, and Kim Imseok, the President of Hybighit Corporation. Your parents were found dead in their house, most of the house was damaged and there is no specific evidence left in their house. Where are you that time, Kim Taehyung?"  The police stated, inquiring.

"I'm also in our house, but when I came there, I found them dead." Taehyung responded.

"Who's the suspect for their death?" The police asked.

"Se Kyum, mom's biggest rival a long time ago." Taehyung said.

"How can you be sure about that?" The police asked

"When I came there, Se Kyum traps me. He tortured me because he thought I'm part of Bangtan who killed his son." Taehyung explained.

"But, we heard that you and Se Kyum's son were also rivals, students in the University told to us that they beat you. Why did the Mafia Bangtan kill him?" The police asked confusedly.

"Yeah, we fought but I don't kill people. I know one member of their group, my best friend Jimin. But the reason for Se Jung's death was because of Jungkook." Taehyung explained