Chapter 12: Finger

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 12: Finger

The morning came

Mrs. Kim entered Taehyung's room on tiptoe, careful not to make a sound. She took out her phone and captured them because Jungkook was spooning her son while Taehyung was snuggling on Jungkook's chest.

"This one can be useful as blackmail." She muttered under her breath, laughing silently.

She smirked when an idea popped into her brain. She rushed out of the room to take two pans from the kitchen and immediately went back to Taehyung's room.

"Good morning, rise and shine!"  Mrs. Kim sang while banging the two pans together enough to make an annoying sound.

Taehyung groans and opens his eyes sluggishly. He glared at his mom with an annoying look.

"Mom, please leave my room, you're so annoying." He grumbled snuggling into something hard yet comfortable.

"Good morning to you too m̶y̶ s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ s̶o̶n̶, wake up, both of you will getting late." Mrs. Kim grinned and shakes her son firmly.

"What do you mean both? I'm alone...ʰᵉʳᵉ."

Taehyung looked up and saw the bastard maniac sleeping face.

"Yeah, yeah, your alone, maybe he's a ghost." Mrs. Kim mocked and rolled her eyes.

"Ahhh- what he's doing here?! Why do I see his ugly face!!" Taehyung yelled and kicked Jungkook's stomach.

The black-haired boy groans, stumbling against the wall behind him. He opened his eyes, glaring at the silver-haired boy with obvious anger on his face.

"Is that how you're going to treat your future husband?" Jungkook inquired groaning.

Taehyung sat down on the bed, took his pillow, and smacked the bastard maniac on his head.

"You're. Not. My. Husband."

Taehyung declared hitting the boy multiple times.

"Stop!" Jungkook giggled trying to stop the silver-haired boy.

Taehyung didn't stop, and he continued to hit the black-haired boy.

Jungkook snatched the pillow from the older's grip, but he got punched in the face. He snatched Taehyung's wrist, flipped him on the bed, and hovered over him and pinning his hands above his head.

-----

Mrs. Kim took a deep breath and slowly exited the room. She saw her husband who was about to get inside their son's room.

"Let's not bother them." Mrs. Kim muttered and took her husband's left arm.

"What? Why? They were going to get late." Mr. Kim muttered.

"That's fine, Taehyung will owe his future husband his butt virginity." Mrs. Kim giggled, dragging a confused Mr. Kim behind her.

-----

"Leave me alone or I'll punch you!" Taehyung grumbled, squirming around Jungkook's grips.

He winced in pain when Jungkook squeezed his waist.

"You're being naughty, didn't I tell you to stop hitting me, but you continue to do so? I guess it would be better for me to punish you, hmm?" Jungkook snickered.

"If you don't let go of me, I'll kill you!" He yelled, clenching his jaw.

"But it's fun to see you like this." Jungkook licked his lips while eyeing the boy underneath him.

"H-hey, it's early in the morning, don't get horny!" Taehyung muttered warning him.

"Yeah, it's early in the morning but you're naughty. You deserve to get punished, don't you think so?" Jungkook uttered seductively.

He leaned his face closer to Taehyung, binding their forehead and it was enough for the older to feel the warm breath of Jungkook on his lips again.

"Wuh-why are you talking like that? Let me go." Taehyung exclaimed trying to yank the younger's hand.

Jungkook let go of his wrist, but he pinned them back on the bed using his right hand while his left arm was undoing his belt.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung growled gulping.

He wrapped his belt around Taehyung's hand and locked them.

"Stop!" Taehyung screamed angrily.

He slid his hand on the older's pants.

"Let's get this punishment started." Jungkook grinned putting Taehyung's legs on his bicep.

"Fuck your horny asshole!" Taehyung screamed trying to get free.

But the black-haired boy yanked Taehyung's pants down firmly, causing the older to groan.

"What gorgeous legs you have." Jungkook smirked and slapped Taehyung's inner thigh.

"Bullshit!" Taehyung growled trying to remove the belt on his wrist.

His boxer was pulled down, exposing his long and thick dick, but Jungkook was focused on his puckered hole.

"What a lovely sight to see, look at your hole, it's inviting my fingers in." Jungkook chuckled and ran his fingers through Taehyung's hole.

"Mom! Please help me! Rapist!!!" Taehyung screamed.

He gasped when one finger was forced into his hole.

"Don't worry, you'll have a lot of fun." Jungkook grinned innocently.

Taehyung successfully removed the belt on his wrist, and he sat down on the bed, which caused Jungkook's finger to go deep down.

"Ah- shit, remove that, too hurt!" He groaned punching the bastard's chest.

"Shush just laid down again and I'll take care of you." Jungkook chuckled.

"Nuh-no, please pull it out, it hurts!" Taehyung sobbed on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook sighed, and with one hand, he dragged Taehyung into his lap. He pushed his finger inside after slightly pulling it out.

"Jungkook~" Taehyung screamed and arched his back, gripping Jungkook's shoulder.

The black-haired boy chuckled and drew his finger out. Taehyung pressed his face against Jungkook's chest, wincing in agony.

"You're already squirming from my finger, what if I stick mine in?" Jungkook inquired teasingly.

"Keep your mouth shut! Who the hell would put a finger in there like that? That's a real pain in the ass!" Taehyung groaned glaring at Jungkook.

"I'm sure I'll wreck you if I insert mine. I like your sounds and would like to hear them when you beg." Jungkook snickered

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away and got out of bed, bending down to pick up the boxer and his shorts from the floor.

He screamed and gasped simultaneously when he felt something wet in his hole realizing Jungkook had bit his fat butt. As he turned around, he saw Jungkook's face on his butt.

"What the hell!" Taehyung screamed, turning around and covering his butt.

"I enjoy your ass, it's delicious." Jungkook smirked and licked his lower lip.

"Oh, my goodness! Just fucking go!" Taehyung yelled and ran into his bathroom.

Jungkook just chuckled and licked his lips, his gaze falling to his lap. He got a boner because of Taehyung's butt and only because of Taehyung's moans, being a horny man.