Book 2 - Chapter 23: Stay

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

The blue-haired boy woke up with no one beside him

The blue-haired boy woke up with no one beside him. He sat down on the bed land roams his eyes. He sighed when he didn't see Jungkook.

Well, why does he expects Jungkook would stay with him? He was sure that bastard maniac boy was just playing with him.

He shooked his head and stands up to get some water since he was thirsty and went out of his room.

"Hey, you already awake, come let's eat." Jungkook started while he was in the kitchen.

He was surprised to see the younger boy still in his apartment.

"You are still here." Taehyung uttered trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Of course, I had to make sure you'll going to eat something besides ramen." Jungkook replied while cooking jajangmyeon.

"You don't have to, I can do it myself." Taehyung said and looked away from him.

"I know, but before I leave, I want to see you eating this food. Whether you like it or not." Jungkook retorted.

"You don't have to, I can take care of myself. I'm not a kid." Taehyung said sighing.

"Nuh-uh, just take a seat, and I'm already done with this." Jungkook smiled softly.

The older sighed in defeat, he takes a seat on the chair. Jungkook served the food and sat down beside the older.

"Let's eat." Jungkook smiled giggling.

He just eats what Jungkook's served. He quietly moaned at the delicious food.

"What happened to your parent's company? You should've lived in an enormous house." Jungkook suddenly asked bringing that question.

"I don't know, someone took their position instead of me and I just let him. I don't know what should I do." Taehyung simply replied.

"Him?" Jungkook inquired wanting to know who is that 'him'.

"Yeah, him, and please let's not talk about the company, I felt uncomfortable with that topic." Taehyung sighed.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Jungkook muttered.

"That's fine." Taehyung mumbled and eat his food instead.

When they were done, the younger boy did the dishes even though Taehyung insisted.

"Hey, you already cooked for me, let me wash it." Taehyung offered, standing beside the black-haired boy who enjoyed washing the plates.

"I'm fine, just take a seat and take a rest." Jungkook told him.

"But-" Taehyung was interrupted by Jungkook.

"No more buts or I'll kiss your butt." Jungkook interrupted him and glared at him.