Chapter 17: Torture

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

Warning: Torture
--------------------------

Warning: Torture--------------------------

Chapter 17: Torture

On his way to his home, Taehyung was alone. He couldn't get his mind off of what had happened earlier in the festival. Something didn't feel right to Jimin and Jungkook, and they pretended to be unconcerned about what had happened.

He sighed when opened the door to his house, his eyes widened seeing the state of the house. He saw blood on the wall.

'Heads to heads, Kim,' was written, which terrified Taehyung.

He noticed blood drops. He looked up and gasped seeing his father's head tied to the ceiling, as well as his mother's, but unlike his father, her body was with her.

"Ma, Pa!" Taehyung screamed and froze in his place.

"Isn't it a good present, Taehyung?" He heard a voice behind him.

He turned around and saw Se Jung's father smirking at him.

"What were you thinking when you did this?! They didn't do anything to you!" Taehyung yelled gritting his teeth.

"Don't pretend to be innocent, Kim. Bangtan has sent me my son's body, and now I know that his head is at your university!" Se Kyum started.

"Bangtan?" Taehyung inquired confusedly.

"I'm sure you're familiar with them." Se Kyum uttered.

"I don't know who they are or why they did it, but my parents were not among them. You shouldn't kill my parents!" Taehyung growled clenching his fist.

"Kim, stop lying! I'm sure you're one of them! I'll sue you for what happened to my son!" Se Kyum shot back.

"I told you! I don't know them! I don't understand what you're trying to say!" Taehyung retorted honestly.

"Stop saying bullshkt!" Se Kyum grumbled punching the silver-haired in the jaw.

Taehyung fell to the ground, but two guards forced him to stand up, and he was punched once more in his face.

"Kim, you've been caught in a lie!"

Se Kyum punched Taehyung in the left eye. He jabbed him in the nose while wearing the knuckle bar.

Taehyung groans in agony but Se kyum didn't stop and kicked his legs, forcing him to kneel. Suddenly, a rope was tied to his neck.

"You deserved it!" Se Kyum groaned while punching Taehyung in the face.

The poor silver-haired boy screamed in pain and pants heavily. Taehyung coughs up blood while clutching the rope around his throat, which causes him to choke.

Se Kyum signaled one of his men to search Taehyung's phone because it keep on ringing. The second guy yanked the silver-haired boy's bag off his shoulder.

He search for the phone in the bag and tossed them on the floor. He handed the phone when he saw the boy's phone

"You've never heard of Bangtan, have you? But, Liar, you have their boss's phone number!" Se Kyum slammed his fist into Taehyung's head.

Se Kyum took the calls and turned on the speaker high. He knelt beside Taehyung and grabbed a fistful of his hair tightly.

"Hello, Jeon! Do you remember me? It's been a while." Se Kyum grinned having a video call with the black-haired boy.

"What's your name? What are you doing with Taehyung's phone?" Jungkook inquired through the phone.

"Oh, you mean me? It's me, Se Kyum, Se Jung's father. My son's body has arrived, but what about his head?" Se Kyum retorted fuming in anger.

"You didn't respond to my question! What are you doing with Taehyung's phone?!" Jungkook yelled clenching his jaw.

"Do you want to see the phone's owner? He's kneeling right beside me." Se Kyum smirked tugging the silver-haired boy's hair tightly enough for Taehyung to groan in pain.

"Believe me, I'll kill you if I see a lot of cuts and bruises on his body." Jungkook warned him.

"Don't worry, Jeon, I'll cut this guy's head off and send it to you." Se Kyum replied smirking devilishly.

Se Kyum turns on the camera, revealing Taehyung's face. He was yanking Taehyung's hair and displaying the poor boy's face full of a bruise.

"What the hell are you doing?! You have no right to touch him! Do you really want to witness your own death?" The black-haired boy yelled.

Jungkook's hands were balled in a fist when he saw a knife on Taehyung's throat.

"Arghh!" Taehyung cried feeling the knife pressing against his throat.

"Stop!" Jungkook yelled and dashed to his car.

"He got himself into this mess because of you, poor kid. If you don't hurry, he'll be on his way to your place. Dead" Se Kyum laughed and hung up the phone.

He stepped on Taehyung's phone that he had thrown and makes sure to ruin it.

"He still has use for me, make sure to tie him. Because of him, I'm able to kill Jeon Jungkook. He's the mafia boss's weakness." Se Kyum said as he stands up.

"All right, boss," says one of the guards.

They pulled Taehyung by the rope instead of letting him walk, and Taehyung's body slid across the cold tiles. He cried when he felt too much pain.

"Urgh!" He winced feeling his hair tucked by the guard, causing him to take a seat in the chair.

His hands and legs were tied to the chair and the rope around his neck. The rope was attached to the bomb hidden under the chair. The bomb will detonate if he makes a single mistake. His feet were drenched in the steaming water.

"You'll die if you make one wrong move. Add the hot water, I'm sure he'll like it. Kim, have fun with your free trial in hell. I'll make sure you feel the pain and go through hell." Se Kyum stated

He just sat down on the couch and lightened up his cigarette.

Taehyung did nothing but scream and whimper in misery. He is desperate to put an end to his life. He'd had enough of the torment and couldn't take it any longer.

"He's too loud, cover his mouth, I'd like to greet our visitor in peace." Se Kyum ordered.

The guard taped Taehyung's mouth to shut him up.