Book 2 - Chapter 45: Found out

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

The blue-haired boy was on his way to Jungkook's office, he was planning to visit him with their baby

The blue-haired boy was on his way to Jungkook's office, he was planning to visit him with their baby. Most of the employees were looking at him which he ignored.

He gets inside the elevator, tapping his shoes while smiling softly at his baby. The elevator has opened and he left.

When he arrived at Jungkook's office, he saw Jungkook trying to arrange his necktie and his secretary was inside. It looks like, the secretary was asking permission for Jungkook to let her arrange his tie.

He saw his fiance nod his head and Seirin bitch stands up and went in front of Jungkook. Taehyung rolled his eyes barging inside.

"Tae, you're here? You should've told it to me." Jungkook uttered and walked to him, pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"It seems you need help with your necktie, may I?" Taehyung inquired smiling.

"Sure, thank you, let me put Jeonsung on the couch, next time I'll buy a crib for him." Jungkook retorted and extends his hand.

The blue-haired boy gave the baby to Jungkook. His fiance, Jungkook takes the baby and laid it down on the couch. He makes sure to put a pillow around Jeonsung.

"What are you doing here? You can leave now." Taehyung grinned at the secretary.

"Ahm, y-yeah." Seirin retorted awkwardly and left them.

Jungkook pecked Jeonsung's forehead and smiled.

"Baby, do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked, walking close to him and holding his waist.

"I'm fine, just want you to come home." Taehyung replied snuggling on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Aww, already miss me? Sorry, I have loads of work that's why I can't go home early." Jungkook uttered pecking Taehyung's head.

"Baby misses you, he was crying so much when you left and he didn't feel your presence." Taehyung muttered and looked at him.

"I'll try to go home as soon as possible." Jungkook replied.

"Will you let me and our baby stay here? I don't want to leave you, too boring." Taehyung pouted cupping his fiance's cheeks.

"Of course, do you want me to buy toys for Jeonsung?" Jungkook inquired tucking Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

"No, I can order it online, and please don't let someone touch you." Taehyung uttered possessively as he fixes Jungkook's necktie.

"I don't know you'll come, I can't fix my necktie and she just wants to help me, that's it." Jungkook clarified.

"I don't like her." Taehyung pouted.

"And why?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"She's annoying and every time I see her face, it irritates me." Taehyung retorted honestly.