Book 2 - Chapter 48: Prank

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

The silver-haired boy got annoyed with the notification on his phone

The silver-haired boy got annoyed with the notification on his phone. He sat down on his bed and took his phone from the nightstand.

He looked at his phone and his eyes widened when he looked at the date today. He discards his blanket and immediately went downstairs. He saw Jungkook sitting on the couch while using his phone.

"Jungkookie!" He yelled and straddled his fiance's lap.

"Yes, honey?" Jungkook responded looking at him.

"Do you know what day is today?" Taehyung inquired.

His eyes were beaming in excitement and Jungkook can clearly see it through his sparkly eyes.

"I don't know but I felt this day was special because we already caught Shin won." Jungkook replied smiling.

The smile on Taehyung's face faded away.

"That's it?" Taehyung asked, biting his bottom lip.

He was hoping Jungkook could remember at least this day.

"Yeah, why? Should I remember something?" Jungkook replied confusedly.

"Nuh-nothing." Taehyung sighed standing up from Jungkook's lap.

"You make me worry, anyway, I'll go to my work. I had a lot of work to do so see you later" Jungkook said.

He was about to kiss Taehyung but the older boy move away.

"I'll check Jeonsung." Taehyung excused himself.

Jungkook just watched Taehyung who leave away from him. He stands up and went out of his house.

-----

"How dare he forget about our 2nd anniversary, such a jerk." Taehyung mumbled under his breath while preparing milk for Jeonsung.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Jin asked noticing the frown on Taehyung's face.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook forgot about our anniversary, his work important than me." Taehyung muttered gritting his teeth.

"Are you sure? Maybe he was planning to surprise you." Jin replied.

"Yes, he always surprises me but now he forgets it, asshole." Taehyung grumbled stomping out of the kitchen.

The oldest boy sighed, he took his phone and contact Jungkook.

"Hello, hyung, what is it?" Jungkook responded.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!" Jin yelled enough to break Jungkook's ear.

"What the? Hyung, calm down my clients were here." Jungkook uttered sighing.