Book 2 - Chapter 25: Just date (M)

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Between kisses, Taehyung was moaning and whimpering

Between kisses, Taehyung was moaning and whimpering. Jungkook's hands are slipping into his shirt and he's teasing his nipples. His hair was being tugged by Taehyung, who was gripping Jungkook's hair with his fingers.

He drew back from their kisses and fixed his gaze on the older boy. Taehyung was still a mess with his swollen lips, so Jungkook couldn't help but smirk.

"You're still beautiful." He as he caressed his thumbs on Taehyung's cheeks.

"Shut up and kiss me." Taehyung uttered.

"Eh, I'm tired, I just want to be romantic with you." Jungkook smirked teasingly.

"Just do it!" Taehyung grumbled, clenching his jaw.

"And why would I?" Jungkook snickered.

"Y-you should end what you started!" Taehyung stuttered shyly.

"Do you mean, this?" Jungkook asked as he touched Taehyung's clothed member.

The blue-haired boy moaned obscenely and nodded his head.

"But I'm not a girl, Taehyung." Jungkook said grinning innocently while his finger trailed on Taehyung's clothed length.

"Just touch me, Jungkook." Taehyung whines.

"Is that how you beg? Damn, put an effort, Taehyung." Jungkook uttered seductively and he squeezed Taehyung's member.

The older boy gulps down his pride and looked at Jungkook with needy looks.

"Please, touch me.....daddy." Taehyung moaned with a bite lip.

The younger boy smirked and glared at Taehyung.

"That's how you beg, baby." Jungkook smirked and he clashed his lips on Taehyung's lips.

The blue-haired boy kissed back, their lips bruising each other lips. They looked like a hungry beasts.

"Ngh~" Taehyung moaned when the black-haired boy pinched his bud.

He arched his head and opened his eyes widened when Jungkook squeezed his hardened member. Jungkook pulled away from their kisses, he smirked at Taehyung.

"Oh gosh, look at you, you already come untouched." Jungkook chuckled as he felt Taehyung wet pants.

He knelt down, as he was about to unbutton his polo but Taehyung stops him.

"Nuh-no, I want to strip you." Taehyung mumbled as he sat down.

"Huh, why?" Jungkook inquired, snickering.

"I-I felt like it." Taehyung bit his bottom lip.

"Okay." Jungkook retorted.

As Taehyung approached Jungkook, he purposefully unbuttoned Jungkook's polo. He takes off the polo and stares at the black-haired boy's neck when he's done. He sucks Jungkook's neck without hesitation.