Book 2 - Chapter 22: Insisted

Book 2
Edited

Ignore the mistakes
Sorry, boring chapter
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakesSorry, boring chapter--------------------------

Luckily, Taehyung had escaped from the bastard maniac. He leaves early at his work so Jungkook wouldn't notice him. He took a deep sigh while walking back to his apartment.

Suddenly, A black familiar car stopped beside him.

"Hey, come here, I'll take you to your house." Jungkook uttered rolling down the window.

"No thanks." Taehyung retorted.

He ignored him and continue to walk.

"Don't be so rude, come here or ride me." Jungkook pouted and drive his car slowly as Taehyung walked.

"Just go and fuck yourself." Taehyung shooked his head.

He was near the bus stop, but Jungkook went out of his car, carrying a bat. He walked behind Taehyung and swings the bat against the blue-haired boy's left leg.

"Arghh--what the fuck!" Taehyung yelled in pain causing him to fall to the ground.

"Your such a naughty baby." Jungkook chuckled.

He carried the older boy who was groaning in pain.

"Asshole!" Taehyung grunts punching him

The younger boy ignored and he put the blue-haired boy inside his car. He hurriedly gets in the driver's seat and locked the door.

"This is fucking kidnapping! I'll report you for fucking harassing me!" Taehyung screamed on top of his lung.

Meanwhile, the black-haired boy just hummed a song, ignoring him completely.

"Stop this car! I'm not kidding with you!" Taehyung growled.

Jungkook just cleaned his ear with his pinky finger and chewed with his invisible gum. Taehyung's anger rage, he kept punching the door beside him even though it hurts him.

"You can't wreck the door, Taehyung but I can wreck your hole." Jungkook chuckled.

"Do you know what's the meaning of stop, huh?" Taehyung inquired, gritting his teeth.

"Yeah, I know, but if you beg me to stop while we're fucking, maybe I won't able to know what's the meaning of stop." Jungkook smirked teasingly.

The older boy just growled and his hands balled in a fist. He wants to cry in defeat.

"If the killing wasn't a crime, maybe I already kill you." He muttered glaring at him.

"Taehyung, you are so annoying, do you want me to shut up your mouth?" Jungkook asked glancing at him.

"Shut your dick." He retorted and rolled his eyes.

The car came to halt, and he looked at Jungkook. Jungkook removes his seatbelt and he looked at the blue-haired boy.