Chapter 5: Prove

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 5: Prove

The two hot boys were in the same car, one is the silver-haired boy who was frowning all the time while the other is the black-haired boy who was smiling ear-to-ear so happy to tease Taehyung.

"Where do you want to go? If we go to the University, it would be too early. Besides, I'm having fun being with you." Jungkook asked while driving with a bunny smile plastered on his face.

"I'm not interested in being with you, just take me there and I'll be fine." Taehyung responded in annoyance leaning his head on the window door.

"Come on, date or date?" Jungkook snickered with his stupid question.

"Just follow what I say! Why can't you stop asking me?!" The silver-haired boy curses under his breath.

"It seems like you're not in a mood today. Do you want a lollipop?" The younger grinned.

"I'm not interested in your lollipop. I rather want to have peaches." Taehyung mocked crossing his arms and still looking outside.

"Well, mine is bigger and thicker, wanna take a bite?" Jungkook smirked glancing for a few seconds at him.

"Can you hold your tongue for at least one day? You're absolutely a crazy man and pervert. I also have my lollipop and it's better than yours." The silver-haired boy grinned.

"You're the pervert here, I have a real lollipop here."

Jungkook took the lollipop from his pocket and threw it at the silver-haired boy.

"What are you thinking huh? Do you really want my cock in your mouth?" He teased licking his lips.

"Stop bringing up your pee-pee; I'm not interested." Taehyung responded, throwing the lollipop back at the black-haired boy.

"Not until you suck me." Jungkook chuckled and winked at him.

"No way in hell am I going to do that. I hope you die." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

The younger chuckled liking how he annoyed the pretty boy beside him.

-----

They arrived at the university, and Taehyung was the first to exit. He pushed the back of his hair out of his face, licked his lips, and smirked, making the girls and gays squeal with delight.

Taehyung had his hands in his pockets and winked at the girls who were on the verge of fainting. He was manly and hot in his appearance.

He was wearing a blue tiger and dragon corduroy bomber jacket and a white GUCCI foil top underneath it paired with his black fitted pants enough to flex his big booty and black combat boots.