Book 2 - Chapter 39: Miracle

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

------

The blue-haired boy leans forward to connect their lips, his hand coming to steady his weight on Jungkook's shoulder

The blue-haired boy leans forward to connect their lips, his hand coming to steady his weight on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook wraps both arms around his waist and pulls Taehyung fully onto his lap.

Their lips melded together, trying to keep it smooth despite how hungry they both are for it. Taehyung breaks first, opening his mouth to pull the younger’s lip between his, the kiss turning open-mouthed and sloppy as the younger licks across Taehyung’s lips.

The older boy makes a small noise in the back of his throat, opening up to let Jungkook's tongue in. He starts rocking his hips in the younger’s lap and pulls a frustrated groan from Jungkook's throat.

The black-haired wraps strong hands around the meaty part of Taehyung’s thighs to lift him up, standing to take them both to the bedroom. Taehyung eagerly wraps his arms and legs around his boyfriend, trailing wet kisses along his jawline down to his neck.

With Taehyung’s head down, Jungkook can easily make his way to the bed, quickly laying the elder on the pillows.

"You're being needy, baby." Jungkook speaks against the blue-haired boy's lips.

Taehyung’s arms around his neck pulled him in for another deep kiss. When he pulls away, he looks into the younger’s eyes.

"Who wouldn't be if I have a handsome and all-course meal right in front of me?" Taehyung snickered.

His hands trail down Jungkook's torso to slide under the fabric of the younger’s shirt, feeling warm skin stretched across strong muscles. He pulls the shirt off Jungkook before he can speak up again.

"I wanted to do all this for you. You deserve it." Jungkook uttered.

The blue-haired boy presses a chaste kiss to Jungkook's lips.

"I know. I want to do this. I want to have you inside me." He replied meeting Jungkook's eyes again.

At this, Jungkook presses his body into the elder’s and licks hungrily into his mouth. A groan escapes Taehyung’s lips, and Jungkook a welcome weight on top of him.

The younger drops kiss all along Taehyung’s chin, jaw, just below his ear. He trails his lips lightly over his neck to suck a bright red hickey right above his collarbone.

Taehyung gasps at the slight sting, the feeling addicting. Jungkook pulls back long enough to pull Taehyung’s white shirt off, lips returning to golden skin as soon as the offending fabric is tossed to the side. Taehyung’s hands run along the expanse of Jungkook's shoulders, back, whatever he can reach.

The younger boy leaves open-mouthed kisses down to a nipple, licking over the light brown flesh. He nibbles teasingly, Taehyung’s body jolting and a high-pitched whine escaping his throat. The sound is a drastic change from the typical deep timber of Taehyung’s voice, and Jungkook doesn’t think he could hear enough of it in his whole life.