Book 2 - Chapter 26: A never ending saga

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

The black-haired boy carried Taehyung setting him beside the driver's seat

The black-haired boy carried Taehyung setting him beside the driver's seat. He put a neck pillow around the older boy's neck and fastened the seatbelt.

He smiled pecking the sleeping boy's lips before going into the driver's seat and starting the engine. He drives away from the park.

-----

They arrived at his house. The black-haired boy left his car and carefully opened the door car for Taehyung. He gently carried him like a bridal style making sure he won't wake up. He closed the door of his car before walking to the house.

He kicked the door of his house since the key wasn't in his pocket and walked inside the house with the sleeping boy in his arms.

"Where did you go? And why are you with that traitor?" Jin asked confusedly looking at the blue-haired boy in Jungkook's arms and he was sure that they did something dirty.

"Date." Jungkook simply responded.

"I see, you seem to have fun." Jin tsked shaking his head.

"Of course, he gave me his virgin ass." Jungkook chuckled silently as he can.

"He gives? Or you force him?" Jin mocked.

"That's almost the same thing, hyung." Jungkook giggled.

"That's not the same thing, fool." Jin soughed sitting on the couch.

"I'll go now, hyung, don't mind me." Jungkook grinned walking upstairs.

He opened the door of his room. He lay the older boy on the bed, pecked his forehead, and left the room.

-----

When the new day has come, the blue-haired boy woke up with something comfortable. He opened his eyes and found the familiar room.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook!" He yelled loudly just realizing what happened to him last night.

He felt he can't move due to pain in his ass. That freaking bastard just railed his ass last night. He shouldn't have come with that bastard.

He groans in frustration when no Jungkook has come. He grits his teeth slowly standing up from the bed. He was limping while forcing himself to walk.

He didn't notice that he wearing Jungkook's polo with the boxer underneath it due to his anger. He went out of the room while his hands were balled in a fist.

"You! Where's Jungkook?!" Taehyung asked pointing to the mint-haired boy who was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"I don't know." Yoongi lazily replied and rolled his eyes to keep peeking his head to properly watch the TV.