Chapter 1: Sunlight

THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE THEMES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR 16 YEARS AND BELOW; THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY; MENTION OF THE SAID-CHARACTERS DOESN'T CORRESPOND TO THEIR PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS

"M-my headaches."

Tapping her head for the ninth time already with her pale closed wrist, and her eyes started to flicker like a camera looking for the right angle around the room. She didn't have the tiniest idea why she's inside this unknown room, but by looking around, she knows it's a unique hotel somewhere from this infamous city. Her hands went down to feel the white fabric that was covering her naked body. Feeling wrecked, she didn't only have a naked body but also a naked soul. Her hands clasped on the nightstand, expecting for a letter left from the one who brought her here, but there's none, and so she growled. How could she let herself be placed in this wreck?

"Guess I had more than enough alcohol last night, but what an ungentle human being.", she kept on sulking with the thought that the one who touched her last night did not even give the slightest hint on presenting him/herself. "That cowardice."

Leaping her legs together, she bowed in between with a hopeless bow. Nobody knows why she acted like that. Maybe it was because of the thought that her head had much of alcohol, or perhaps it was because of the shame continuing to resurface on her mind. She only looked up when her phone started ringing with "Handle It" as her ringtone. She hated to be reminded why she wrote the lyrics of that song and why she still kept it as her ringtone when she could've replaced it with any Bieber's music.

"Yeoboseyo?", her voice was sore, and that's an alarming sound for the person next in line.

"I don't like your tone of voice, Chaeyoung. Tell me where you are right now.", a person willing to waste time for a friend whom she considers as a sister also. If somebody were to be asked, you'd be fortunate to have that kind of friend.

"Come on now. You did not have to worry about me, Tzuyu.", Chaeyoung tried to give a good poise, not wanting her friend to be brought in trouble by handling how mess she is right now. Her feet finally landed on the mat with soft fur making her feel like she's walking on the clouds, and so she fetched herself cold water and drank it cause she got nothing else at the moment. She realized how wicked that person is, not even giving her any medicines or some clothes to wear. "Remind me not to go through that person again."

"What is it?"

"That was nothing. I'll ride a cab back. I'll be there without you knowing.", Chaeyoung winked although nobody saw that she did that, and why did she even do that?

"Wow. If it's not because of our small member that tried to go on the thinnest space below the door.", Tzuyu welcomed Chaeyoung with sarcasm as she was implementing this attitude cause she was worried too much. Despite saying those words, she offered a seat to Chaeyoung to have a comfortable life after going on a shitty life last night. She just knew it cause she could sense the desperation of her friend. Before Chaeyoung could arrive, she talked to all the members not to say anything wrong that could worsen Chaeyoung's state of mind, not realizing that she would add up to the remorse.

"Hangover rib soup?", Jihyo settled the hot soup that could cure all of those things, whatever those are inside of Chaeyoung's mind. The warm evaporation of the soup made Chaeyoung close her eyes as her lips finally touched the side of the bowl. All inside of this soup are detailed, yet she couldn't explain to herself what she currently feels at the moment.

"You think hanging out with people filled with the smell of puffed nicotine and the most potent alcohol would cure your heartache, Chaeyoung? Dude, grow up. Legality didn't mean you have to tackle every alcohol on the shelves and abuse each part of your body.", Jeongyeon just couldn't. Well, she respected every decision Chaeyoung had made, but as days passed by, Chaeyoung couldn't be controlled. What was once the little cub that they wanted had turned on a monstrous tiger with the black stripes being dominant all over. Nobody would like it. They want their little one back.