69 - Feathers

10 AM next morning came with a grim realization that-- he had no memory of the most precious thing. He woke up surrounded by Kenneth's scent and feathers and Kenneth had the faintest amount of water alignment mixed in with his aether pattern. How it happened-- or where they were-- Ian had no idea. He wasn't too far from Nelly-- but she wasn't in this room-- the bed was soft and scented of Kenneth-- there were windows with moonlight--??

Ian drew a deeper breath. The windows weren't real. This was a room artifact. Pretty small, cozy, only bedroom, wardrobe with clothes, a door leading to the bathroom, another room artifact. Aether flow was pretty restrained, just like in his room artifact.

Ian felt the arm he was sleeping on tensing and glanced over to find a look that hinted Kenneth might not have any memory either. Ian leaned in for a kiss.

Kenneth asked - [Do you have any memory?] His voice felt troubled and flustered.

He did not, but-- he didn't want to say it outright. [Why do you feel troubled?] Ian asked.

[Ian, the fact that you are asking a question rather than sending me a memory means you have none.] Kenneth noted, he would 'sigh' if he could.

Hnnn-- [It feels like you'll kick me out of your bed soon.]

Kenneth's voice sounded amused now - [Why do you feel troubled?]

[Because I don't remember something so precious,] Ian's hands were moving painfully slow with the time having near stopped. But he wanted to remember how Kenneth's skin felt under his fingers-- and a faint glimmer of memory returned, he remembered that bit.

Kenneth's body temperature was a bit above the usual like he might be always running a small fever, but he wasn't - that was just the norm for him.

Ian recalled his hand sliding over Kenneth's shoulder blades, him leaning in to kiss his neck, Kenneth shivering at Ian's breath on his scalp. He got a bit upset at Ian sniffing at him, but it also turned him on. Kenneth was beautiful, but his body was firm, he didn't lack muscle, no one would mistake Kenneth for a woman, there was no ambiguity like there was with Knox or Bermont.

Not that Ian needed any excuses after doing Paxton, though-- he was perfectly capable of appreciating, loving and feeling attracted to the male form.

[Feels like you are starting to remember,] Kenneth noted. [I don't know what to think about being fed memories of that being done to me.]

[I am working hard to remember--] Ian replied, recalling the sensation of feeling Kenneth's abdomen with his hands. Kenneth had long graceful fingers, it felt good to have them in his hair-- shivering matching up with arching his back-- Kenneth was adorably red, yet his body--

Kenneth pulled back his lips and Ian's hands that had started the motion, completed it now by wrapping around his back.

Kenneth turned red-- "I won't kick you out."

It wasn't exactly that at this point that kept his hands on Kenneth, one of his hands moved a bit up to Kenneth's neck. If lips were no good, then how about his collarbone--

Kenneth let out a breath and his body relaxed and Ian drew him in. He let himself be eaten both by a male Ian and a female one. He was flustered all through it, but he accepted what Ian sent him and he didn't say a thing all through it, but his eyes, gestures, and reactions told everything. He didn't mind being loved, but he was insecure.

Kenneth only spoke up when Ian snuggled up to him afterward, sticking close and burying his nose in his neck happily.

"Why does it feel like you don't care if there's nothing I can teach you," Kenneth noted, letting out a breath.