98 - Testing subject (Berno's POV)

Berno, a huge blonde male with amber eyes and lion traits, got out a bottle of water to drink. Rularen had learned something interesting, it was never boring sparring with her. She kept picking up new things and trying them out on him. Was this how brother felt when all of them kept testing things out on him? Likely.

And just as he was about to offer to get something to eat to the tall lion kemo female with blonde, shortly cropped hair, a wisp appeared and dropped two things - a storage artifact ring and a note-- his eyes widened at the handwriting-- no, both handwritings - that was without a doubt - Brother and Tacitus.

[B. and R. Find a place with no one else around. Drink ambrosia first, then eat salad. - N.] A fast, but clear handwriting so typical of his brother.

[P.S. A place with a table and two chairs, please] letter 'e' forming a heart at the end, how Tacitus typically finished his messages.

Rularen glanced over, looking just as startled. "Commander--"

"He sent us food," Berno noted, letting out a smile. First Tacitus popped up as Spencer, God of Waiters and now his brother had popped up just the same way, Berno felt tempted to ask Purple to warp him over there, but--

Rularen snatched the strip and put it to her nose - "It's him." She looked over at Berno starting to tear up--

Berno also felt tears appearing as he nodded. "Let's eat?" He had already tried both the ambrosia and the cooking from Ian Willow, the chef his brother had approved and he was a wild one to a nonsensical level. Brother was likely having fun.

Rularen nodded-- "But a salad, that's so not like Commander."

Berno shrugged and turned to head inside, alone wouldn't be a problem, there was no one else here but him and Rularen, just what sort of crazy secret salad was his brother sending them? And why Rularen as well?

But as they sat down and had the platter appear-- they froze up - deep blue ambrosia that seemed alive and shifted like serpents and a salad with Kraken meat that shimmered, a candle-- a few flowers, beautifully set up like Tacitus would - a dangerously... romantic? Meal.

With Rularen.

No, there was probably some point in this - Berno reached out to pick up a glass and Rularen did the same, turning a bit red,-- "Cheers!" He said and had a taste, drawing a deep breath after, it was delicious, dangerous, compelling, charming, admirable and contained everything anyone could ever love about brother - this drink was dedicated to brother. Brother was loved.

Berno smiled and Rularen did as well. "He's loved," she concluded the same thing. And they each took their plate and had a taste of the most delicious salad and meat combined. It was no less mysterious than the ambrosia and it was hard to put down the fork, but as he did he recognized it was not the taste alone that had been mystifying, his whole body felt strange - not bad, but-- electrified and thirsting--

He became oddly aware of Rularen's scent in the air and huh-- no way, just what was his brother--

He looked up to meet her eyes, she looked at him with the same sort of hunger, she moved closer, he drew her in and he recognized in full detail that she was a female, a strong, yet beautiful, sensual and enchanting female, very well-fitting and matching up to his own body. He hadn't really considered her in that way and she likely had not seen him in this way either and his mind had no space to think of anything other than following his instincts.

He snapped out in his bed at noon, feeling a soft and warm body pressing against his and being an administrator class being he could sense that his bed did not have two souls in it-- there were six.