78 - Police Vacation Plans

About all the things Ian could feel happy or worried for, only one line from that memory rang in-- "Prodigy in Sex--" he whispered as Nelly's lips moved away. And the one person who needed a kiss right after, steamy enough to push her up the counter among all the half-finished food was the Goddess who had called him that.

"Bermont wasn't enough?" Knox asked between breaths, even if she could have asked while kissing, that was a thing about her, she liked to provoke like that, even if it was a dragon--

"Didn't work--" Knox said after an amused and small click of a tongue, noticing Bermont wasn't perturbed at all. 

"I can smell your intent," Bermont said to that with an amused smile and headed downstairs-- "I guess you'll all need a lot of storage artifacts for the honey barrels, Ian, let me know when the party starts, I'll look for them till then."

"Sure," Ian said, and-- guess the thing they would need most would be a Quicksleep potion interwoven in the way Knox taught him before he became a God, so they would be able to have it in witten shape and underwater. 

Ian shared the plan with Nelly and Chilli and they set to make edible jelly-like blobs of astral Quicksleep putting them all in barrels and storing and that's what they did all day till night came around, everyone only ran in for a small snack if they could, being that busy with sorting things out.

The only thing that had to be sorted out in his plans would be Purple's wedding and they did need a lot of honey for storing all the aether and-- mhm--

They all only started to gather at around midnight and Ian bit the artifact to let Bermont know and she returned with a hefty pile of rings and bracelets of all kinds - from simple to decorative, or outright royal, or even science fiction like.

"Bermont, what do we do about Purple's wedding and-- Valerie, what about the event?" Ian asked.

Bermont thought about it, but Valerie replied outright - "No need to worry, I already let all the guests know that it would happen at a later date, using my child as an excuse."

Right-- it was arranged back when Valerie wasn't-- and she also said she was free to make a kid AFTER the event, but-- yes. Things happened. It had looked like they would still be able to roll with it, but right now things had changed.

Knox and Kenneth were appraising and sorting the rings and bracelets into piles, they already let Spencer know that these shouldn't be stored away.

"I'll congratulate Purple in your place," Grisham said, having come in as well now.

Bermont drew a mid-grade wisp and Purple synchronized.

"We will need as much caramelized honey barrels as you can get," Bermont said, "And we won't be there for your wedding."

Purple paused, then he looked over at the pile of storage artifacts. "Wouldn't it be more convenient for me to deliver and replace as you go? Then the price of honey wouldn't spike up all of a sudden and I can get more profitable deals for you."

Grisham said - "Guess it would be easier to let you know. Keep this a secret - Hyacinth woke up, said it would happen at the next lunar eclipse over the place, which would be in 38 days. We plan to clean out the ocean before then, everyone here who can get Ian's kid will join in. Sirens will help, Willow clan will help arrange Mermaid and Thunderbird help as well."

Purple nodded at that, not showing any shock at it, though. "How are you waterproofing the honey?" Purple asked.

"Recipes aren't cheap," Knox said before Ian could reply.

Purple smiled. "Depending on what you are doing, I was thinking of offering barrel artifacts for the job, each fits about a hundred barrels into one."

"Our recipe would work on that," Knox said. "Bring honey barrels here we'll do what needs to be done. Feel free to start bringing them here next morning."