99 - Aheal relatives

Cookie looked curious as he said in Aheal - "Berno, that's an odd way to make a greeting," he didn't seem upset.

"I didn't mean to greet, just remove a camera," Berno replied and Cookie removed his knee, so Berno could stand up. Pause. Berno teared up and hugged Cookie and Rularen ran up to hug them both also crying.

Purple tapped on Oakley's shoulder and she turned to him as the lions kept crying on Cookie-- "It's time to end the stream," Purple said, "Can't embarrass Berno too much."

Meanwhile, in the background, Berno and Rularen said stuff like 'Fucking idiot brother' and 'Commander, we missed you so much,' 'Why the heck quintuplets, what did Rularen do?'

"Then that's it, everyone, thank you for joining this stream," Oakley said and took off her glasses to store them away and got her phone to end streaming.

And more people warped in all running to hug their long lost relative and Ian learned that normal wolf Kemos were tall, but not too tall, reminding that - yes, Cookie was - 'a huge-ass wolf', Cookie's and Berno's pure wolf step-father was maybe a centimeter or two taller than Ian's male shape and his mom was certainly a tall beauty, but not Rularen's height. Wolf-type Kemos if their ears and tails were hidden would be able to blend in like just tall, lean, and beautiful people, while lions were a head taller than what one would normally expect from humans at all. They were huge. 

Different from some expectations, no one was punching or actually expressing any anger, there were only hugs, tears, and gratitude for getting their relative back. 

Coaly's Mom and Dad hugged her tight and covered her in 'sorry' about failing to understand her feelings. Her dad said he had no idea she wanted to keep the kid and that her Mom had told boys were normal before they gave him away, but that both he and Mom felt Coaly didn't want him. It had all been such a mess then.

Beasty's tribe exchanged no words, they just hugged and cried. And same was the case for Barky's family and friend and Spencer looked kind of weirded out about Gallus, a huge bear Kemo not any shorter than Berno, but even more massive in build, crying on him and covering him in snot, he wasn't fat by any means, but he was thick and very fuzzy looking. Ian felt tempted to go cope a feel, but-- no, no, no, not a good time. And Gallus might be feeling complicated about Ian stealing away Cookie.

That said, Coaly's dad was a man halfway between his and Cookie's height - taller than a human would normally be, exceptions aside, with downcast ox ears, a long tail, and horns - a glaiste most likely, and Coaly had gotten her slick black hair that curled and almost all of her appearance from her dad, except she was regular human height. Her mom was a lot shorter with long coffee and cream color hair and with a cute, small build, not a tall, elegant beauty type like Coaly. Baste was not an above-average human height species, it seemed, but that didn't mean they wouldn't vary a lot in their appearances.

Ustrina had some faint features from Spencer, but she mostly looked like her Mom - blazing red hair and feathers, but the feather pattern was the same as Spencer's rather than Gardenia's. And Spencer's uncle, mom, and dad were mixed - uncle and mom were pink like Spencer, same feather pattern, dad was sunny yellow in colors, but looks-wise - Spencer had gotten the most from his father. But that said, it was odd how Aheals all looked like they might be siblings with their ages feeling the same appearance-wise. But that said-- Mom also looked like same age with Ian now. 

And when tears and hugs were over they all went to take seats with no confusion, because Spencer had arranged name cards for them all and Ian found herself sitting between Kenneth and Hedwig, and there was no way she would be able to focus on all of them, but she could see that smiles had replaced tears and they all chattered with their families as they ate.