71 - Lasagna

That said-- "Will you stay here for an hour and a half more?" She asked.

Papa checked his clock - "I need to leave in two hours," he said and hearing that, Ian left Lola with him and ran over to ask Rosa - "Can I bake some lasagna?" the deal was for making drinks, so better check.

Rosa smiled and said "sure" as long as she bakes plenty for staff members as well.

"I can do that, but if they eat it then better in the kitchen, it's not food people under hero rank can eat without having an odd reaction," Ian said and brought out a huge chunk of Seaserpent belly meat.

Rosa's eyes sparkled up. "Deal!"

Chilli and Nelly had finished up making the last dark aligned menu item, Rosa said Ian should go make a thread in the app letting people know and she did, a bit joking as well - [Thank you all delicious people who let me eat them - We brewed you all some dark aligned aether infused drinks, available at Capital's Guild Pub! Layla taste-tested and approved.]

Layla chuckled and opened her phone to take pictures of each type and give a small review while Ian, Nelly, and Chilli moved on to make plenty of Lasagnas.

"Won't you get disowned?" Bro asked Papa as he drank a mug of ambrosia to make up for aether loss due to Lola's snuggling habits. Lola was still keeping it up.

"For what?" Papa asked.

"For coming to Lil sis's event?" Bro asked.

Papa looked at Bro. "... I wonder what made it seem like something of that sort would get anyone disowned."

"Two years ago?" Bro asked.

"Ah, Cohen and Brady," Papa noted. "It wasn't them doing Elsie that got them disowned, but their attempts to hide it to that level - Elsie did a good display of how she could, if she wanted, get them to leak almost anything with her location requests. She had them screw next to our hideout map and they leaked it."

Elsie nodded a couple of times, and Bro made an 'ah, that makes sense.'

"If they had integrity and they let Elsie leak the first footage they would just get disgusted looks for a month and that would be it," Papa said.

"I don't get it," Bro said, "why would something like that get anyone disgusted looks, though."

"Lorenz, the only reason I don't get disgusted looks for my promiscuity is that I'm strong and my value is so high that they overlook my flaws and try to justify them," Papa said, "If I was about Brady's level and slept around I'd be bullied. If you married Elsie and brought her to Rembrandt house I doubt anyone would cast those looks at you or Elsie because you are strong and they'd try to think up justifications for it as well. But-- they would cast disgusted looks if they find out you screwed Ian still."

Bro choked up and glanced over at Elsie in fright.

Elsie smiled - "I already figured when you said Ian was like a dustbun."

Papa smiled. "Why else would anyone use a comparison of that sort, right?"

Elsie nodded to that. "That said, I'm not blind," she said, "I can tell Bermont drew all over your astral body, dragons can't do that unless they have intercourse and dragons need to be seduced, you and Juniper both returned from that raid like that. I'd suspect a prolonged Walpurgis."

Elsie added that it's no different from what Mandy and August were doing at their events. August was playing the role of Mandy's priest and brewing ambrosia, Mandy was casting blessings and leading the ritual. Elsie said that if she had to guess then Ian, Nelly and Chilli all led the ritual and all of them ended up doing each other - classic warlock and witch behavior, really.