92 - About Lur

"This potion will take a while," Valerie said and asked for two things from Purple, having Spencer pack him more interesting things in gift wrapping in exchange for that.

Ian sniffled and returned to taste-testing where she had left things at, feeling great. And soon asked for a whole lot of Barky's favorites and a few other things, Purple again suggested an alcohol type and delivered it all and they got an emerald green ambrosia filled with little green lights that moved around like fireflies. Barky almost fell in the cauldron as she looked in, but Cookie caught her.

And then Barky set to write her invitations and-- "This will take a while," she noted after she had written quite a long one for the first.

"Take your time," Spencer said and prepared the gifts in the meantime, even if it had been two millennia, Barky's family size had not changed - grandpa, grandpa, mom, dad, sister and she also had one friend - that was it for the people she wanted to invite to say she was ok.

"How do we not overdo it?" Ian asked Purple.

Purple said - Same salad, but infuse blessing in the dressing only and be done with that for the girl, have Cookie eat some tentacle tip raw, infuse that with the blessing, one bite is enough. And have them both drink a glass of Cookie's ambrosia, of course.

For that, they didn't need to be downstairs so they went up, Spencer was smart enough to have the guys turn into girls and love them before ambrosia or salad came into the picture because it got wild right after, yet - looked like it would still be a while before Valerie is done with the potion, so Spencer entertained Coaly like promised.

And Ian came downstairs to brew ambrosia for Coaly with Chilli's and Kenneth's assistance and by the time she was done-- Valerie was also done. But it had been a long night, so they all took a nap before continuing and when they woke up - a pair of souls had neatly settled in with each of the guys who fell for Cookie. All of them were half-humans, the other half - mythical beasts. They had a far stronger base build than Ian did. Something she did with kids if they napped together, but might as well - she snuggled and kissed them awake, sending a [Congrats!] via dragon language when they seemed awake enough and they smiled and said [thanks!]

And so all Willow males, Ian included, became girls for a while and Spencer, Cookie and thirty-two very youthful looking Willow grannies skipped breakfast. There was plenty of them and it took time, looked like everyone had already passed things over from one another about '300' and Sirens aiming to handle the task and seemed chill about it all.

"Is Cookie a male you fell for as a male?" Coaly asked, having snuggly stolen Spencer's place for the meal and looking happy about Ian's sparkling eyes about her ears as she couldn't keep her hands away.

"Mhm," Ian said, that was certainly most of it. "Perfectly trained and loves training, big, strong, driven towards excellence, has character, makes use of opportunities - he always made the best use of me as his holder, but Barky is a close second there, can't help but fall in love with books being greedy with you and using you well." Ian smiled, "Cookie never held back with me, but he's not so greedy with others, he tests around and sees who is a good fit for what and he makes quick accurate judgments. When he fell on my lap I could feel a fair lot of what I loved about Cookie was something inherent in him as a-- species?"

Ian took his time with explaining and Coaly listened properly. He did mention he couldn't phrase it well, but Coaly asked around and tried to find out what was under.

"It wasn't that Cookie grew up to be perfect, I mean-- there's that too, but he was born perfect, and I feel it in my body too," Ian said, "Argento is big, greedy, smart and he won't hold back against anything and anyone and you can tell he's a type who likes to dominate and take over not kill, and he'll want to be strong and the best, no matter how we raise him, and the same is true for every single one of his siblings," Ian said, eyes glimmering.