101 - Fuzzy ears

Turned out all the elves and Stephanie decided they'd be learning to make ambrosia, bro and Elsie included. Many of them would still need to meet their dryad, but if a lesson was happening, they would take it and use it for gathering information. They said they were aware it wouldn't be perfect, but it was the love that mattered and they did not lack that and they'd do their best.

About Ruri--

"He agreed," Purple said, "they are now downstairs making the space, Kenneth made a good call with asking openly, Ruriluca said he was aiming to rebuild his soon. He looked extremely happy about the offer, being a family smith is a huge honor."

"Was he okay with becoming God and making a blessing?" Ian checked.

"Ian, that's also an honor. Aheals know you need to be someone great to become a god and your line-up of gods is quite something. Coaly already warned he'd likely be a weirdly named one, but he said he was okay with it. Coaly also warned he'd be seduced and that Gods had intimate relationships with their priests and Thea said wouldn't it be fine if they both became gods and they rolled with that."

Ian smiled, Coaly was doing very good support. So she'll get to have a taste of both of them-- a prayer was due, so Ian sent one with plenty of love. [I love you~]

Gallus, Cookie and Spencer exchanged looks and Cookie and Spencer had amused smiles.

"And about metals?" Ian checked last.

"Living ores are something any artisan would love to work with most, but they are expensive. Which isn't a concern for a family smith, since you'll be gathering and providing those for him," Purple said, "He was more than happy to work with those."

Purple briefly added that Ruri would be only making space for now so he'd have a place for sending stuff to, he said he'd rather go around and gather the tools himself, which Kenneth approved and that he'd like to learn the language first so he can work with locals and seek help with building everything once he can properly communicate.

And then the lesson started as Ian tasted all Tiamat's favorites, which-- they had. Tiamat liked to eat Kraken a lot and Ian rolled with it asking for things that would work well to add to it to match the image she had and for that-- to improve the lesson, Ian shared what she had gathered about Tiamat to everyone joining the lesson. They helped with spreading it out and Spencer passed it to Gallus as well, who was red, but not unhappy. All the ex-undead gods were, of course, present and so were a whole bunch of dustbuns, Kenneth, too, ran up and joined in, Knox sharing what she had missed.

The method wasn't too complicated, you infused all the aether the ingredients contain with as much love and care as possible - infuse the best you could - taste things, rely on intuition, "In the start, I followed the recipe Purple made up for me as best as I could, but with time ingredients will start telling you how they want to be infused, how they want to be matched."

And Ian still got too immersed at most times to talk, but she did follow the guidelines she had set and they ended up with a blood-red and almost blood texture ambrosia that looked like something vampires would sip wth a deep-set shimmer. "You can stop here," Ian said and poured a bit off so they would get a comparison later, "but-- this is where you have the most fun," she said and Tiamat-- Tiamat huh--

They were lucky Bermont had been around to make a barrier around Ian, because Ian drank up her own ambrosia reserves to have enough aether to send it all in, causing the blood red ambrosia to catch on fire and her own paws burned and regenerated as she sent everyhing she loved about Tiamat in it getting an ambrosia that looked like a pot of crackling lava mixing with blood, embers floating up from it.

Ian swooned and ended up having the first sip by falling in-- Bermont pulled her out and Ian was fine, but she had almost passed out, phew. The ambrosia was missing a barrel's amount, but Ian was back to feeling perky and well. It only looked like something you totally should never drink - appraisal said it was completely fine and everyone who had a sip looked completely fine too. More than fine! Luckily all of those around were used to having Bermont's.