75 - Happy kitchen life

"Right," Aubrey said, before they were all done with the meal, "We went too far with joking around about Grisham's god status, some people called us out on our inside joke thing and, sorry, Ian, you are no longer known as a male-Arachne."

Well, obviously someone would figure it out, eventually. 

Was he bothered?

Not really. 

He doubted Chilli, Bermont or any of his family members would let him get seduced by women with weird plans of selling kids and that ought to get harder and harder as time goes on.

"I think it's more because it stopped being funny with you being Grisham's priest and all," Brielle said, "Guild is a big organization with a lot of members all around the world, they don't really want their head, now God, to have that reputation," she added that they dug up a lot of stuff about him as a normie and made a point that it made no sense whatsoever that he never ran into problems if he really did have a habit to literarily feast on women and that the mythical beast army educated by William plot was outright ridiculous (which it was).

Aubrey added that some people also called out Rembrandt's family for keeping up a similar inside joke. Many people had worked and cooperated with Willam Rembrandt on calamity resolution incidents and said he was sane, but extremely ticked off by things that harm normies, saying that only those who've met him on battlefields exclusively feel he's crazy.

Even Galord guys pitched in saying that Tiberius and William talked out the Ceruleum thing by a beer not in a bloody fight as rumors made it out to sound like. They said they were kind of happy the rumors made it sound like Tiberius had won a one-on-one fight and their head was certainly strong, but those were not their dynamics with the Rembrandt family at all. The priest part of the Galord family were teammates with Rembrandt family members, they would make extremely lousy opponents.

They also added that Rembrandts only play tough and harsh, even if actually they are even worse than Galords about coddling their own kids. They have a branch house in Gorgonzola where all their 'dumb enough to be liabilities,' and 'whoopsie I messed up,' and 'I'm sick of being a paladin/necromancer' members make cheese together. They call it 'disowning', treat it like a tragedy, but they just move them to a different house and remove them from paladin/necromancer work. Those guys August cursed are there too.

Sloane, Royalty, and Christine broke out into a laugh. And said they could totally picture Lorenz telling about it with teary eyes, about what tragedy it is to be kicked out from the main house.

"Is that why he loves Gorgonzola so much?" Ian wondered. Those guys must be sending it to the main family in spades.

"Ah, that, yes, he had a pile of it stored and shared it around on his first raid telling his family made it," Royalty said. "Guess you can expect a pile on the next raid since he went back. Lorenz can't cook, but he eats good stuff, he likely forgot to bring it out because we were eating freshly hunted/harvested things all the time."

Right! "You guys likely brought food along--"

"Ah, if you are concerned about it spoiling then no worries, we all have something like that," Royalty pointed at the meat fridge, "stored away in a time-freezing artifact. Lorenz has something different, but he also said food doesn't spoil when I asked one time." She added that they ate something simple from their own storages when they were training all night long, so it wasn't taken in vain either.

Juniper and Paxton nodded to that.

"So you all had haste potion sleep all the time?" Brielle asked, looking impressed. The same could be said about all who had been listening in to their conversation.